Search results

1. Biker

Dashcam or Not

Watch the video if you are in any doubt about the merits of a dashcam. This accident happened to me in 2013, I was interviewed by the police and the officer didn't believe a word of my version of events. Had I not been able to produce the video, I would have been prosecuted for this.
  2. Biker

centre console missing cupra flag badge

Mine is a manual.
  3. Biker

centre console missing cupra flag badge

Mine is a 17 plate and it doesn't have a Cupra flag on the centre console, just one on the gear lever and another on the steering wheel!
  4. Biker

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

My previous Cupra, just before I sold it. My current Cupra, after a bit of spring cleaning. Just wish you could still get solid red as colour option, blue is nice but I would have rather had red!
  5. Biker

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

On the day I picked my car up, I tried to use the electric handbrake as I would a manual one. It wasn't great and I was thinking I had made a big mistake getting rid of the Cupra 280 with a manual handbrake and buying the 300. However, I then discovered the auto setting (note to self, pay...
  6. Biker

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Re-fitted the summer wheels then did a spot of spring cleaning, inside and out. But the best part was the road test afterwards, well you have to.......... :cheeky:
  7. Biker

Cupra 300 Insurance

I have just renewed the insurance on my Cupra 300 with Aviva. I have a multicar policy with Aviva and it cost me £480 all in for the two cars. When I had a look at the breakdown of the prices both cars cost the same £240. The bit that baffles me slightly is, how can it cost the same to insure a...
  8. Biker

New alloy required (pothole)

I have a wheel off my old cupra, it has been kerbed and at the time I didn't know you could repair them, so I bought a new wheel. Let me know if you are interested and I will get some pictures of it for you.
  9. Biker

2 week old new cupra 300 dsg

I have had this twice now, both times it has resolved itself after returning to the car. I was going to take it to the dealers, but to be honest, until it goes off and stays off, I think I would be wasting my time.
  10. Biker

A New One For me........

Happy to report the headlamp was sorted out. But, there were issues. To get the headlamp out the bumper had to be removed, I suspect it was dropped during this process. Negotiations are ongoing as to what is to be done about the damage, but suffice to say, I am less than happy!
  11. Biker

A New One For me........

Wise move.....lol
  12. Biker

A New One For me........

Being totally out paced by a Ford Ka was very humbling..........:cry: I have bought a balaclava for the drive back to the dealership :(
  13. Biker

A New One For me........

The Cupra is back at the dealers today, lets hope all goes well and I get it back without a screw in the headlamp! I got this as a courtesy car........... It is an OK car, BUT what does annoy me, why should I have to drive around in a mobile billboard. It is frustrating enough my own...
  14. Biker

2017 led headlight issues

Below are a couple of pictures of the beam pattern from my Cupra 300, how does this compare to yours?
  15. Biker

"Running In"

When Seat's are dropped off at the docks the cars are in delivery mode, limited power/revs. So the cars can't be ragged about all over the quayside.
  16. Biker

"Running In"

Have a read of THIS I know the article is aimed at bikes, but it applies to cars too. My philosophy, warm it up then rev it out! The Cupra 300 is my 15th brand new car. To date I have not had a single engine issue with any of them and they were all treat the same from new!
  17. Biker

A New One For me........

I have been to the dealers and the car is booked in to get this resolved. They are going to remove the lamp to try and get the screw out, if this fails, then a new lamp will be fitted. To be fair to the dealer, they didn't try to get out of repairing it, they accepted straight away it is a...
  18. Biker

A New One For me........

Cleaning the car yesterday and I noticed this in my drivers side headlamp. Why can't I just have a bit of condensation like everyone else.............
  19. Biker

DAB - sudden poor reception

You haven't by any chance done any modifications around the antenna area of the car? The reason I ask, I fitted a rear facing dashcam to my rear window and it killed the DAB reception. Normal radio was fine. I have read that others have had problems with poor reception after fitting LED lamps too!
  20. Biker

FR power increase

For me the FR badge is a trim level, not a performance level. It equates to the Audi S Line or the VW R LIne . A sporty look but not necessarily much else. In the performance world Audi have the RS and the S, VW have the R and GTI. Seat have the Cupra R and Cupra. What else do you need?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.