Search results

1. armrest in a manual?

I have been wondering the same thing. I find my arm resting on the cup holder. Which armrest are you looking at? I have a ref sport with the red/ grey black interior so didn't know which one would match either.
  2. Exhaust position - Aero kit bumper

Mine is black too. Been Thinking of having it wrapped in carbon vinyl but I wasn't sure how it would deal with the exhaust heat. I've never seen a colour coded one tbh.
  3. Fitting parking sensors to 2010 Aero front bumper r.

I might be a bit off topic here but never seen standard parking sensors fitted. Do they have a display in the car or do they just beep? If there is a display, could it be retro fitted?
  4. Engine Stutter 2.0 TDI

I've had the same problem with my car and it's been in and out of the stealers several times under warrenty. I've had a new fuel pump, maf, egr, fuel filter housing and software update. It's deffinately better now but still happens occasionally. It never showed and errors on the computer and I...
  5. Coming Home Lights

You can't leave it for a long period of time then because the sidelights stay on do they?
  6. Project Bi-xenon retro fit *Now with installed pics*

Sorry to hijack but how much does the bloke selling the oem want for them?
  7. Project Bi-xenon retro fit *Now with installed pics*

Very interested in following this post. If you don't mind me asking, how much did the kit cost you?
  8. Project Bi-xenon retro fit *Now with installed pics*

Keep us posted mate. I put up a similar thread asking questions about doing this a while back, but got a bit scared off when i really looked into it
  9. Supersport lowering springs

My car is the tdi ref sport, so will these figured be the drop I can expect as I believe it is slightly lower as standard?
  10. Supersport lowering springs

Hi guys, has anyone used the supersort lowering springs from dpm? I was leaning towards the eibachs but I want more than a 30mm drop, and don't fancy the sportlines with the front lower than the back. Cheers
  11. Aero front bumper, opinions on this

I was hoping to find one off ebay or a second hand one but cant!
  12. Aero front bumper, opinions on this

I thought about both those points but seat charge what i think is a ridiculous price for the bumper, and this site says 100% guaranteed fit
  13. Aero front bumper, opinions on this

Hi, After hitting a badger last week, i need a new front bumper on my leon. It currently has the aero kit, (half on the fron ;-)) and when i was looking for a replacement, i found this. It is half the price of my local stealers so i was just after opinions? cheers...
  14. Anyone used this Ebay HID kit?

Just wondered if anyone had used these, and how much hassle you think they would be to fit? Cheers http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-HID-Bi-Xenon-Projector-Halo-Headlamp-kit-H1-H7-6k_W0QQitemZ220424092048QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item33524cb990#ht_2006wt_1165
  15. fitting a 170 turbo

Thanks guys. Does anyone know what i could expect from a hybrid 140 and a cost?? Or point me in the right direction of a company who could sort a package out for me? Cheers
  16. fitting a 170 turbo

Hi guys, Just wondered what the benefits would be, and would it be as simple as fitting a 170 tdi turbo and having it mapped on my 140 tdi to get the gains. I would like to reach the 200 ish mark as i am finding my 140 very slow compared to my previous lcr :-(. I know they are not going to be...
  17. Price query

I'm not sure about your question buddy but wondered what you have done to your car to get it to 200bhp as I am looking at tuning mine. Cheers
  18. Best place to buy sportlines?

Thanks for the replies everyone, especially Knight_rider. Not!! I know how to use google but i was looking for some friendly advice that didnt require sarcastic remarks
  19. New Cupra

Just wondering if anyone has driven a new cupra and their opinions?? I am interested in buying one but my local dealer doesnt have one to test drive. From looking in the brochure, im not sure if i am keen on the front but it seems to be growing on me.
  20. Best place to buy sportlines?

Anyone else?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.