Search results

1. Sams White ibiza

yeah as i said above im wanting lenso bsx' as im not fussy with bbs, and i dare go any lower as i cant tackle spped bumps anymore aha
  2. Sams White ibiza

nothing else really i have spacers for back need to put them on and not sure if i should put the side skirts on, and yes i know different wheels but money is an issue like aha
  3. Sams White ibiza

lol nah im not fused
  4. Sams White ibiza

HIDs Side lights Painted Pressed plates and a clean:
  5. Sams White ibiza

Righty ho finally got round to doing one of these basically i gots a 1.4 yes i know the greif we all get but im not for speed just for looks so here we go from when i bought her: Very shite wheels i know but its all i got aha but they stayed on wanting some lenso BSX mmmmmmmmm SUB...
  6. James' Black MK3 Ibiza - Gone to a new home

r no way mate, easy done tho i bumped some twat in a scooby a while back people that hesitate suck like, feel gutted for you mate that bumper was the sex. you gonna fix her up again?
  7. James' Black MK3 Ibiza - Gone to a new home

aye will do mate, its just a hassle gettin down to sun city like
  8. James' Black MK3 Ibiza - Gone to a new home

aha never knew you could haggle with dealers, the one in newcastle, constists of 1 computer and a spotty teen aha
  9. James' Black MK3 Ibiza - Gone to a new home

how come you got it that cheap from seat? I asked my local dealer and he quoted me £150 just for the bare bumper also was it primed?
  10. James' Black MK3 Ibiza - Gone to a new home

aha not sure all i know is that when i turn into streets i blind people on the first floor, also how much did it cost for ya cupra bumper , smoothed and painted sorry bout the 20 questions just good to ask someone local about this stuff
  11. James' Black MK3 Ibiza - Gone to a new home

ill have to look into that, aye i went to a few but just got laughed at for being the only non-cupra aha, also was meant to ask when you fitted your HIDs did you have any problems with light pointing upwards? like a big streak of light where it shouldnt be ?
  12. James' Black MK3 Ibiza - Gone to a new home

hello mate im liking the car, just wondering what bodyshop you used as im not far from you and ive been after getting this done for a while, as well as getting a colour code, might then be nearly respectful enough for a DNE meet aha
  13. Immobiliser issue?

i know you might have tried this but when i bought my reader coil my car didnt rocognise it at first but after having the battery out for a night the car was fine again
  14. My Cupra finally finished (pics)

pics of engine bay woop, you not afraid that you will never be able to get in your car if say the battery dies?
  15. Immobiliser issue?

reader coil, just fixed this problem £12 from stealers but need to reset the code, i took my battery out for the night and put on charge then worked fine in the morning
  16. White Ibiza's

aha yeh i would have one but insurance like to bend me over and take my insides out
  17. White Ibiza's

mines no cupra but yes mine is white will post pics when its colour coded : )
  18. Ibiza LCD centre screen

just a thought but surely if the 'remote on' wire was not connected properly would this mean it wont turn off, have a look at the sub and amp sticky it will show what wire im on about remember just a thought
  19. Car not starting?

if it was the chip the immobiliser light would be flashing at you, is it?
  20. one more immobiliser prob

righty ho, i'll check the wiring tomorrow make sure thats ok but if not i have gotten one from flee bay so i should be sorted if thats working, but if not will be back in touch
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.