Search results

1. Leonegra?

This is up at my local dealer in menston. Looks Ermm, well nowhere near as good as the boc! It's better than the cupra the bossman was driving about not long ago, he had a full black front inc bonnet. Looked a mess but everyone has their opinions! Tbf though I was told the cupra was revo'd...
  2. White VW Polo GTI

95! Sounds like Morrison's to me with the 6 pence off! Bad egg jay! Haha. Yeah I could almost tell a difference when driving my old cupra on 95. Never had the gti on it. But guess with stage 1 you def will. I just love the way she starts to pick up in 2nd at 3500rpm such a turbo boot! Tricky...
  3. White VW Polo GTI

Yeah I am pretty tempted not bother with stickers, go stealth! Might stick them on and see how it looks. I have a few jay from inters so should be reet thanks! I know I saw all your cars don't think I don't think I actually saw you run :(. We were pre occupied as our old family car we...
  4. White VW Polo GTI

Had her revo'd a week ago. Loving it really is a machine now! Got 30% off to at inters and a friend chipped in for my birthday so was a bargain for me! Added some red GTI badges for front and back. What's peoples opinion on a revo sticker..... Either under the GTI at the rear, drivers side...
  5. Do NOT go near this car!!

How do they get away with 'approved used'. Congrats on the 12 plate fingers crossed it behaves!
  6. White VW Polo GTI

Cheers mate, I love it more and more everytime I get in her! Excuse the pun :D
  7. White VW Polo GTI

Detailed her last night! Took 2 of us 4 hours so not to long for the finish we've achieved! Paint work was in good condition though, so we didn't feel the need to machine polish her. Basically just got rid of all tar and iron filings, cleaned the surface ready to apply the hi temp sealant/wax...
  8. How my cupra looks ATM :)

White polo gti with drls. Think I've seen you on kirkstall hill heading onto burley road? A fee weeks back now, it was the tow strap that rang the bell!
  9. How my cupra looks ATM :)

Looks class but as other say not keen on the splitter! Are you from Leeds by any chance? Sure I've seen you knocking about?
  10. Roof ?

Yours does look class :) I want that look on my gti carbon mirrors roof and anthracite wheels. But I reckon with a gloss front on the boc you have to go gloss, can always wrap gloss as suggested above?
  11. Roof ?

Carbon wrap and a dark anthracite wheels? Although with the boc front I'd personally go gloss roof and wheels.
  12. To those needing new pistons... ;)

Vags best piston yet.
  13. White VW Polo GTI

Cheers dale, yeah I think it'll happen but just need to find the money and the balls to do it haha. And as for coilovers, can't see me been able to fork out all that. H&R springs for me! I'll get some pics with the SLR after its next wash. Phone camera pics never give anything justice!
  14. VW Polo GTI... Upgrade or??

Yeah it has a decent reputation but just seems a big engine for the polo. Imagine the tuning capabilities :blink: Also, am I right in saying the r will be 4 wheel drive? So tuning and more power would be handled great to!
  15. VW Polo GTI... Upgrade or??

The rumours look strong, latest one I've seen is having the 2ltr tfsi producing 220 but other rumours of using a new 1.6tfsi seems a better option?? Though there claiming 250hp which surely can't be right? Edit http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/283465/vw_polo_r_concept.html...
  16. Where is the best place...

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=249 Create a thread asking for a price for the product your after. Many use sere motors over any other dealer :).
  17. White VW Polo GTI

Yeah I guess you speak with experience with springs but because I've never done it before, my mind set is 'it looks good and probably handles better **ck ride quality' ha. I may regret it but it has to be done. Like you say, it sets any car off :).
  18. VW Polo GTI... Upgrade or??

You don't get climate or cruise. I know its not giving the gti much of a fight saying that haha, but I don't miss either. Opted for the xnenons and drl over the climate, I was gutted about having the standard twist dials for the heating but I haven't missed it! Best thing to do as az has...
  19. VW Polo GTI... Upgrade or??

New years eve of all night's! Sadly left my keys in my mates flat, we went out came back 2 hours later and the door had been kicked in. At the time my life was over was horrid but I look back and thankfully I can say **** happens at least no one was physically hurt :).
  20. White VW Polo GTI

This will be my next upgrade for sure!!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members