Search results

1. kidinspace

Air conditioning running down... help!

Just heard back, £398 to repair, Air con pipework and a switch required. Not going to bother, not worth the cost, will just live without Air Con. :cry: Gareth
  2. kidinspace

Air conditioning running down... help!

Mine is doing the exact same thing, Climate control screen was flashing, took it to a Seat Garage had the air con re-charged - two weeks later no cold air and a faint hissing noise. Going in tomorrow morning to see if they can find a leak. Hope it not an expensive repair! Gareth
  3. kidinspace

Kidinspace - Ibiza Mk4 - Updated March 2011

Nothing anytime soon, money-wise looks like I'll be hanging on to this car for a long time. G
  4. kidinspace

How To:- Install Pre Facelift FR Grills

This not clear enough like? :shrug: Upper grills. Step 2. Remove the 4 torx screws under the bonnet and pull the top of the bumper forward, this will allow you to get your hand in and push the old ones out. Step 3. Wedge the screwdriver in around the sides and wiggle the beast out...
  5. kidinspace

bio diesel ?

Depends on how the diesel has been blended as to whether or not it will be any good or how if it will do any damage to your engine. G
  6. kidinspace

LawrieIbizaMk4's Bocanegra...sold!

I could help you get a few nice shots of it in the dark. Because it's white some nice high contrast black and white shots could work well. Also get some LED's for the front lights and the rear number plate ;) G
  7. kidinspace

Kidinspace - Ibiza Mk4 - Updated March 2011

New front discs Broke the head off the bleeder nipple by accident G
  8. kidinspace

ScottHmk4 Fabia vRS - Now with SeatSurgeon leather

[:@] You going to Crail at the end of April? .G.
  9. kidinspace

But i have a set of very nice Ibiza SX wheels that look great in the winter! Its a perfect swap lol .G.
  10. kidinspace

What you doing with your Fabia ones? .G.
  11. kidinspace

rf's FR TDi - NOW SOLD - Another Car Change 2013!

Ach, thats only a couple of hours of riding! G
  12. kidinspace

Hence why I cycle the 14 miles to work when I leave the car at home. Don't like public transport :censored: Plus, I can cycle in faster than the journey time of getting a bus or the train. :lol: .G.
  13. kidinspace

Ideally the Polestar verison! .G.
  14. kidinspace

Didn't mention the remap on for sale thread... :whistle: .G.
  15. kidinspace

LED tail lights?

Me too, have seen a few BMW's with the same sort of issue - not great to see on such a new car. .G.
  16. kidinspace

Is this an MOT fail?

Really? Was it Saturday night by any chance, when I came back from town it was very very icey, I was struggling to walk to the door! I stay just down by the loch. G Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk
  17. kidinspace

A Rust Question

Maybe twice a year, I have better things to do than spend time doing it once a month! :cartman: IMO wax isn't going to help against the salt during the winter, if you own a in car in Northern Europe it'll rust. .G.
  18. kidinspace

Is this an MOT fail?

Broadwood actually, not far at all... ;) .G.
  19. kidinspace

Is this an MOT fail?

Took it to a local place in Cumbernauld for a price, looking at about £80 fitted for that section. .G.
  20. kidinspace

A Rust Question

I have a rust issue too... Taken from last March. Starting to shine through again. .G.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.