Search results

1. Quick Yay or Nay (Fog lights on BTCC bumper)

same here.. when i had to replace my fog light, I just removed the black plastic fins and got access to them from there.. I would have thought the FL would be the same... could be wrong tho..
  2. leon Fr 2008 warranty ending

I would, do it all whilst under warranty!.. Mines also up pretty soon, so I'm going to book it in for the 40k service. Its already in at the moment to sort out a rattle in the rear door aswell as getting a new radiator. of course, all under warranty...
  3. Cheap tyres - should I bother?

totally agree... I've been using FK452's for a while, 2 sets with the leon and 2 more sets with my ibiza before. No word of a complaint and i do average out between 10-15k on them easily. I can safely say that they are well priced for a mid range tyre. Also £84.86 for one is quite...
  4. Anyone running Falken tyres?

I totally agree with Rob here... good mid range tyre. had them on the fronts after contact sport 2's (225/40/18Y) and was generally impressed. managed to get around 12,000 miles out of them. Ordered another pair last night from camskill.co.uk (£135.98 inc VAT and delivery)
  5. Festoon Interior Bulbs... which ones for where!?!

yeah they do come in a pair, bought a set from the same ebayer the other day and they look spot on! you gonna love them..
  6. led festoon bulbs

i cant see them being a problem as i think the new bmw M3s have them as standard.. (bright white/blue rear reg light)
  7. Rear Light Failure - Things to check?

i've also had this problem in the past, but it never resulted to a blown bulb. It was usually down to the bulb working its way loose from the bulb holder with the frequent use of the boot..
  8. need help a cant stop streaks and water marks

cheers, interesting tip...
  9. need help a cant stop streaks and water marks

it might be me being thick but i dont quite get you.. is there something wrong with using a cow cloth to removed excess water on the car after you rinsed it?:doh:
  10. need help a cant stop streaks and water marks

after you rinsed the car down, always dry the car using a cow cloth. works a treat for me and always leave the car sparkling!
  11. My K1 in Max Power magazine

cruise maybe?
  12. Revo Cupra K1 Review

very nice article! well worth the upgrade... 15k for a 360bhp motor... whoah... :clap:
  13. Bigger wheels - reduced MPG and performance?

RAEL - Obviously theres a few bad point of fitting larger wheels on your motor... BUT it does look damn sexy... that point alone would make it worth while... so whatever you do, just keep the 19s on ;)
  14. Whats best?..

for getting rid of the green mold stuff that appears on the bottom rubber part of the windows?..
  15. Super Care is it worth it?

i agree with most people in here, its really not worth it at all... mine was look dull after about 6 months of having it. but after a good polish session and 5 hours later, it was super bling!!
  16. Why pretend you've got a Cupra?

i prefer the car to be badgeless but keep the leon at the back... looks alot better IMO, but each to their own.. been doing this to all the cars i owned except for the classic mini mayfair i used to have.. that was left in its own right because it was a little legend in it self.. :)
  17. Underside of bonnet...

if i cant get mine replace by warrenty, i think i may lose it too as mines going all white.. quite horrible really...
  18. Fog light fitment

wicked cheers guys :)
  19. Fog light fitment

Just recieved a nice big crack on one of my fog lights over the weekend, so i'm looking to get it fixed. Could someone tell me if the fog light fitment are the same for a leon with the BTCC front bumper as it is with the standard mk2 leons? Ta J
  20. Mercedes wheels on mk2 leon

im sure DanGB said the ET for mk2 leon was between 40 - 50
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.