Search results

1. gamer555

2020 CUPRA ST R Springs and spacers questions

interesting to find out that Cupra R ST works with 8mm spacers and drop. that would be equivalent of ET45-8=ET37, nice. do you have pictures?
  2. gamer555

Cupra ST 4x4 300 with Fox Exhaust!

I only did city driving until now to leave the small one at the kindergarden, my wife is actually asking for Cupra mode all the time, the young one loves it as well. He manages to fall asleep when tired even with the car booming :) Still the car cannot go completely quiet now, I accepted this...
  3. gamer555

Nice work you have done there, I assume it also had a certain cost. How would you define the sound of the exhaust now, is it not too low now? How is it in high revs? Here is my video with sound comparison https://youtu.be/vjlNWlgtGRI . I must admit I am getting quite fond of it and push the car...
  4. gamer555

I come back with my impressions on the JeDesign flap exhaust, I have it mounted for two days now. In terms of sound, I would rate the flaps closed mode to a 5-6 out of 10 in terms of loudness (original would be a 2 out of 10) while the Cupra mode/flaps open is a full hooligan mode something like...
  5. gamer555

next week I will have it mounted, will post a video. I have already taken some videos with the stock one, will do new ones from the same angles for comparison.
  6. gamer555

ordered JeDesign active flap exhaust for my 300 ST 4Drive, will come back with feedback in a couple of weeks after mounting it. the price was a lot higher than Fox but hopefully it will bring versatility (flaps closed - pretty quiet / flaps open - race mode)
  7. gamer555

Cupra 300 delivery times

ordered 12.01, still no build week, expected delivery beginning of July. stop complaining about 15 weeks of waiting :) * Performance Pack is the reason...
  8. gamer555

Cupra 300 General Discussion and Pics

Quick question for you to ask them: why no mystery blue Cupra ? Is it not suiting this model well ? Any difference in exhaust note in SC / ST / 5dr ?
  9. gamer555

super fast delivery, congrats and enjoy! i have ordered mine one month ago and still there is no build week confirmed. anyway, I am not impressed by the mystic blue now that real photos emerged and I have also seen it in reality. I'll try to switch to Desire Red
  10. gamer555

Make sure you take lots of pictures of Cupras in all available colors. Lucky you!
  11. gamer555

2017 Leon!!!

More Mystery Blue photos https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=686287624884453&id=591574507689099
  12. gamer555

Would be nice to get some answers, if you get the chance to meet the right people: - is the Performance Pack / Sub8 including Brembo brakes for both axles (as seen in the rendered pics)? - pls take lots of pics of Cupras in Mystery Blue color - I have checked various SEAT sources and websites...
  13. gamer555

2017 Leon!!!

the 300 ps Golf R estate had 5.1 seconds to 62 mph and less CO2 with this exact engine. unless the CUPRA 300 is intentionally sabotaged, those figures must be incorrect. all the other CO2 and acceleration figures are exactly the same as for the 290 version. unless SEAT finally admits that...
  14. gamer555

Same price different Navi?!

it's impossible for a MY16 Leon to have the old (MY13-14) low-res navi. I would pay extra to have mine replaced with the much faster higher res 0.7 inch diagonal bigger new navi... don't overlook this!
  15. gamer555

Leon 2016 facelift???

In 2012 the A3 was launched at Geneva (march) then the Golf and Leon followed at Paris towards the end of the year. The planning should be more or less similar in 2016, so let's wait for Paris this year (october) but official pictures should be released sooner. Golf R should also be upgraded to...
  16. gamer555

MK3 Leon Cupra R - rumour and speculation

to me the Cupra 290 is great news, it means the new facelifted Cupra R should break the 300 hp psychological barrier :) I know it's only 10 hp extra (or close to none in reality), but it sounds different (in a good way) :D
  17. gamer555

Your thoughts?

it is the Aero kit spoiler for 5dr Leon, the car itself is a FR model (judging by the wheels and rear bumper). the Cupra spoiler looks quite similar but is built in instead of glued on top like the one in the image (I have the exact same)
  18. gamer555

280 vs 290 comparison video (sound)

it's written on the plates of the cars :) but I agree, the second video is much better
  19. gamer555

Anyone got a 290 yet

some (quality) video would be great!
  20. gamer555

MK3 Leon Cupra R - rumour and speculation

I don't even dare dreaming about those kind of figures, it seems too good to be true :)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.