3. JasKandola1

Playstation PSN Gamer Tags

skandola12345 - COD4:rifle:
  4. JasKandola1

White Leon Cupra 20v T

Cheers ;)
  5. JasKandola1

MK2 Leon Down 'n' Out Sticker

Just come across this, Don't know if any of you have seen this before, but thought i'd post it for you MK2 Owners http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Down-&-Out-Sticker,-Seat-Leon-Cupra_W0QQitemZ170345394651QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20090617?IMSfp=TL090617183001r28852
  6. JasKandola1

White Leon Cupra 20v T

Yeah it is mate You Can't See it as well on the pictures, But ive had it polished and now it looks amazing
  7. JasKandola1

whirring noise

:lol:o right, i must not have noticed it before it was leaking, but one day it just started makin really loud noises, i just ignore it and put the music up lol
  8. JasKandola1

whirring noise

cheers adam, big help will give it a go, today or tomorrow:cheers:
  9. JasKandola1

whirring noise

yeah, thats the exact problem i have, when i come to a junction for the first time after a cold start, it will do it for 10 secs or so, and wont happen again o ok, cool il search for it, cheers pal
  10. JasKandola1

whirring noise

cheers adam, no ive not had the fault come up so it shouldnt be that bad, il give it a shot tonight
  11. JasKandola1

whirring noise

cool cheers mate, its not a big job is it? do you have any idea where its located, so i can take a look?
  12. JasKandola1

whirring noise

I have the same problem, only mine never used to do it before, but only started about a month ago, really loud like a hoover in the engine
  13. JasKandola1

when first start car for the day i get a air'y / grindy noise

I Have this same problem in my Leon It Sounds like a hoover, then it will turn off after like 30 secs, and wont do it again:confused:
  14. JasKandola1

Cupra r grills and bumpers on eBay

I know the grills aren't too expensive from dealer, cant remember off the top of my head, but give them a call get a price As for the bumpers, as said above, if they are cheap fibreglass, you will have a lot of problems, best off going for the real deal If you need the wheels there are...
  15. JasKandola1

What didn't you know about your Leon?

Mine also has heated wing mirrors, When you put the de-mister on for the rear windscreen, If theres rain on your wing mirror it will clear them:D
  16. JasKandola1

First mk3 on G60 steels?

I think it is just the pic, i seen this last night at the meet, i have to say it looks nice, sitting nice and low
  17. JasKandola1

Turbosmart DV

Yeah ran nice and smoothly, sounded awesome aswell, i am definetely ordering mine sometime next week. honestly gaz you made me want to buy a Cupra R yesterday, lol been looking for some now:cry:
  18. JasKandola1

Advice On Leon MK1

yeah i no what your sayin mate, im going to tell him whats been said, if he still goes ahead thats up to him thanks for all your help guys!!
  19. JasKandola1

Advice On Leon MK1

:lol:
  20. JasKandola1

Advice On Leon MK1

lol i no what you mean, thanks for all your help guys:D
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise