Search results

1. Dougy

My Onvi Ibiza Cupra R

Sweet ride, how long you had this for?
  2. Dougy

What tyres??

Well after reading all posts on here and suggestions I opted for Uniroyal Rainsports 2 something different and they have been great This may help http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Grid/
  3. Dougy

Why you should use vag-com to re-set the Throttle body

With this work on other seats? i.e my Ibiza Curpa R
  4. Dougy

Anyone spot the problem with this Leon

Sounds like a electrical issue scotty boy Also heres the results of the other blocks we logged at same time, not sure if it will help Group B: '115 Engine Speed Engine Load Spec. Boost Actual Boost TIME 700-6800 RPM 15-150% 990-1800 mbar <=1800 mbar STAMP /min % mbar mbar 0.8...
  5. Dougy

Anyone spot the problem with this Leon

Group A: '003 Idle speed Air mass in Throt Angle Ignit Angle TIME 700-820 rpm 2.0-4.5 g/s 0.2-4.0% 0-12 BTDC Marker STAMP /min g/s % °BTDC 0.4 2400 0 70.2 3 1.6 2600 0.03 100 9.8 2.8 3120 0.03 100 9 4.11 3800 0.03 100 9 5.41 4440 0 100 12 6.7 4920 0 100 12 8 5360 0.03...
  6. Dougy

What to do next

cool looks like coilies then before anything Was close to buying some TA Technix but then did some searching on here and decided against it Is someone going to tell me to do a search if i ask what collies are best lol
  7. Dougy

What to do next

Coilies do they add to the power? lol How much can I expect to gain
  8. Dougy

Standard or Modified????

I got my Cupra R standard for £3600 and I got a steal so if i was you I would snap that one up
  9. Dougy

What to do next

Right well after finally sorting my lack of boost issue out now I am now craving more so just wondering what people recommend to do next: I have the following done: Cat-Back SS Zorst Forge TIP Jetex Filter Turbosmart DV Ptorque Stage 1 Map Now I have been looking at the turbo...
  10. Dougy

Urgent - N75 how should it be plumbed in?

Well Will did mine so it maybe worth speaking to him as he said it set too high it can cause some damage He has a section on here
  11. Dougy

No its connected right it needed adjusting
  12. Dougy

WOOOP WOOOP Finally got 15.5psi stupid N75 wasn't setup right Cheers to Will at PTorque for sorting it out
  13. Dougy

Well just about to set off on the 2 and half hour journey so hopefully will find out today If it was in limp mode thou it presume a fault code would come up
  14. Dougy

heres how mine is
  15. Dougy

Hi Guys Just about to go down to PTorque but wanted to check my N75 valve is connected up the right way before I drive down and he says its not My problem is only getting 10psi after a remap Has anyone got any pictures? I will upload one of mine if not Thanks
  16. Dougy

DV relocation question

Has anyone got a picture of there N75 valve plugged in the right way? Will save me driving to PTorque tomorow
  17. Dougy

DV relocation question

FMIC will be coming next once I get the car running right just one problem after another lol On the upside most of my pipes came today to relocate the DV just waiting on the short 25mm pipe and the coupler. So hoping the car will be looking nice tomorrow after been in the bodyshop then can...
  18. Dougy

DV relocation question

Not sure Its been an ongoing thing only getting 10psi max Got remapped in November and not had much power but only fitted boost gauge a few weeks back Nothing coming up on vag-com and I have replaced the N75 valve and still nothing, been to garage who have tested all lines say no leaks...
  19. Dougy

DV relocation question

:-( maybe mine will be louder when i'm running the right boost!!
  20. Dougy

DV relocation question

I tried that the other day and only got a sharp short noise, well more of a murmer Was wondering the same as surely its more or less blanked off