Search results

1. GrahamFR

Scratches and Styrofoam

ooooh, im no help at all here (plastx crap etc will get rid of the scratch but make the rest of it all hazy) i just wanted to say what you all already know but a scratch there would piss me off everydayyyyyyyy unlucky mate
  2. GrahamFR

Anyone got one of these?

theyve made a new one now, DVX, not sure the difference, at this stage youre really only playing :)
  3. GrahamFR

Diverter Valve for Cupra 290

is that one of silly multicoloured hoses from Forge? cant say that i have, nor have i ever bought anything from forge for that matter lol
  4. GrahamFR

Diverter Valve for Cupra 290

i had one of these on the golf. Advantages: You can fit it yourself in like 30mins on your drive (anyone can its easy) You can hear it when youre booting it Disadvantages: Never quite sure if it made a difference, never noticed it feeling any worse tho :) If youre one of us that likes to...
  5. GrahamFR

New 1.8 or 3yr old cupra

if youre gonna keep a car for that long, you want the fastest one you can get, this shouldnt be too hard of a decision imo
  6. GrahamFR

Replacement Panel filter

iirc its something to do with Snow protection. Just remove it
  7. GrahamFR

Have you used the engine warranty?

*and im just on my first DCT box car ever before any clever arse comes and says it * :)
  8. GrahamFR

same here, never changed a clutch in my life
  9. GrahamFR

I have tuned my cars in various forms, although never replaced turbos or anything like that, for the past 8 years. I have never once needed any sort of engine warranty work, imo youre safe so long as you take a decent car to a decent tuner and dont be stupid. Anyone that comes on here saying...
  10. GrahamFR

Rebellion Automotive

seems rebellion have a decent following in the merc world but no first hand experience of them myself
  11. GrahamFR

Black Edition wheels

and there are other makes of polisher that are smaller, my point in the end is that these scratches can be removed, even if you just get the car detailed for instance. Knowing that I could remove the scratches if I wanted to always made it easier for me to live with them too
  12. GrahamFR

Black Edition wheels

be a struggle in the tightest of corners but you should be able to get on to the larger sections, pads were about an inch thick if iirc and will compress
  13. GrahamFR

Black Edition wheels

yeah, id love to say you can replicate it with elbow grease but you really cant. I think you can find that buffer cheaper elsewhere too, just thought id post it from amazon as it gives the clearest description etc.
  14. GrahamFR

Black Edition wheels

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Meguiars-Power-System-polishing-accessories/dp/B009OBVRY4
  15. GrahamFR

Black Edition wheels

yeah its just the top lacquer that scratching, trust me ill find some photos of before and after using a meguairs drill polisher
  16. GrahamFR

Black Edition wheels

the light scratches in the diamond cut alloys can be buff out using a machine buff or the drill attachment and i speak from first hand experience so dont worry too much about them
  17. GrahamFR

MK3 Leon Cupra R - rumour and speculation

Or even in its current state it'd be fine at 350
  18. GrahamFR

MK3 Leon Cupra R - rumour and speculation

I think I've mentioned it before but they could use a detuned Cayman S engine?
  19. GrahamFR

Sad news-ish

r600s back up for sale if anyone wants it btw
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise