Search results

1. bete noir

SEAT Leon 1P Mk2 Cupra R SOLD

For sale is my 2010 Mk2 Leon Cupra R It have owned this for 8 years, and I shall be sorry to see it go, but it is time to replace it with something entirely different. Genuine Cupra Rs such as this are pretty rare, and I have never seen another black mk2 Leon Cupra R on the road. It has...
  2. bete noir

Mk4 6L Ibiza 1.8T Cupra Engine & Gearbox, plus a few other bits

From SEAT Ibiza mk4 6L 1.8T Cupra. Car had about 120k mileage. My son had spent quite a bit had spent quite a bit on it, but a change of plans meant it had to go, and as it was worth more in parts rather than whole we broke the car. Most bits are gone now, but I will add a few of the remaining...
  3. bete noir

Elsawin Software

Does anyone have an old version of Elsawin not being used? I am after a straightforward 32-bit install, not something that runs in VirtualBox or similar, and I am not worried about the data being up to date, as most of my cars were built in the late 90s.
  4. bete noir

SEAT Sport BBS 18" Alloy Wheels

I bought these to use as winter wheels on my mk2 Leon Cupra R. They have been professionally refurbished in VW LA7Y Pewter Grey, and shod with new Toyo T1-Rs in 225/40 R18, and they have barely been on the car since. Wheels are 7.5J width, offset ET51, PCD 5x112. I used Forge spacers and...
  5. bete noir

Identifying a Rockingham Cage

Anyone here know how to identify a Rockingham cage? I know they were in mk3 Ibizas originally, but the people on here that had them all had them in mk2s as far as I know, so I thought I may have more joy in this forum. I have just bought this The seller did not know much about it, but he...
  6. bete noir

Black Mk2 Ibiza GTi at Retro-Rides Shelsley Walsh

Sun 19th August. Spotted first in the paddock waiting to go up the hill. I would have come up for a chat but I didn't know if you'd be 'in the zone'. I really enjoyed seeing it having a few runs. Anyone who comes on here?
  7. bete noir

Bete Noir's Black Mk2 Leon Cupra R

Having got fed-up with my RS4, I decided to return to the Leon fold, this time with a mk2 Cupra R. Thinking they were not available in black, I was on the look-out for a kiwi one, when I saw a dealer in Flintshire had a black one advertised. I drove up there in the Audi a couple of days later...
  8. bete noir

Mk2 Leon Cupra Rs in Black?

I did not think that the Mk2 Leon Cupra R was available in black, but then I saw this one clicky, which made me wonder if there are actually a few out there. Anyone know?
  9. bete noir

Goodwood Breakfast Club Hot Hatch Sunday

Anyone else had their SEAT accepted for entry to this?
  10. bete noir

Bete Noir's Mk2 Ibiza GTi 1.8T Track Toy

I have been working on my Kiwi track project for ages as other projects keep stealing my spare time. I am still enjoying the project so I don't want to hurry it, but I want to do some track days in the meantime, so.... that is where this Ibiza came in. I bought it unseen off eBay, and it...
  11. bete noir

Weird Alarm & Central Locking Problem

I have had a search through the threads on here about remote central locking and alarm issues, but I haven't found this one. Bear with me if I've missed it. I am not sure of the sequence of events that got me to it, but now my Leon seems to unlock and immediately lock again when I press the...
  12. bete noir

Bete Noir's Ibiza Mk2 GTI 1.8T Track Project

I bought this from ReggieB on here, with a view to making it into a track toy. It had just over 100k on the clock, and looked like this: I very nearly bought one of these when they were new, but my children were young at the time, so we decided a Toledo Sport would be more practical, but...
  13. bete noir

Bete Noir's Black Mk1 Leon Cupra R

I bought this car from Empi5 in Jun '09. These are a couple of the pictures Phil sent me when he had the car for sale. When advertised, the car had 41k on the clock, and Empi5 had owned (and loved) it from new. The following mods were already in place: Revo Stage 2 Blueflame...
  14. bete noir

Pre & Post Facelift Spring / Strut Changes?

My son has a 1995 Ibiza 1.4 CL. Recently he bought some Spax lowering springs for it, and we made sure we ordered those for cars up to 12/95 (ref. S034009). This reference is marked on the springs themselves, so I am pretty sure we got what we ordered. When the springs were fitted, the mechanic...
  15. bete noir

Someone Round Here Doesn't Like Kiwi Yellow

I live in a nice quiet corner of West Sussex. My Evo has been parked on my drive at night for the last five years and I've never had any trouble. I collected my Kiwi Yellow Ibiza 16v on Wednesday, and Saturday morning I get up to find the NSR tyre has been slashed and the rear wing has been...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members