Search results

1. How many Beeza Cupra R's?

that picture is most likely all the cupra R`s that went back to seat special ops in kent after they had been thrashed around the track at rockingham for the johnny herbert school of racing my R was probably the one he is fixing in the photo :D there were 275 made 75 came to uk 21 went to...
  2. Car only starts when cold...

just check to see if the timing hasn`t slipped i had the same problem it came down to the water pump impellers discintergrating as they do cos there plastic as standard you can buy the pump with metal impellars
  3. My cupra isnt boosting

the way i see it with the ibiza cupra engine is that it doesnt like being tampered with in any way at all ive had cupra`s for the last 6 yrs and its always the same old problems ive gone over to an e46 compact bmw now and cant fault it although the ibiza is a nice car but its full of problems
  4. My cupra isnt boosting

dont think you can try to source a replacement exactly at what point did your car stop boosting before or after the 249 bypass? if after try putting all back to oem does it smoke bad when you put your foot down this is a tell tale sign that your lambda is fcukd remember there are 2...
  5. My cupra isnt boosting

could be the actuator on its way out
  6. difference in N75 valve's

ive tried all n75 valves H J F and C and the only difference in all of them was the J gave more boost in lower revs range apart from that nothing at all
  7. My cupra isnt boosting

ok the reason your car wont go beyond 4k is the ECU wont let it your car goes into "limp" mode to protect it from doing serious damage to the engine is your car remapped at all ? its never gonna be all the problems you mention ie maf lambda n249 these dont all fail at the same time i could...
  8. No Drivers Side tail light or front side light

fuses under dash have blown
  9. Big or small port head??

true the only difference in the large/small port is the inlet manifold and not the exhaust manifold there exactly the same all cupra 1.8t small port golf 1.8t large port what you have there is a piece of engineering rubbish and i wouldnt want to put that on my car
  10. Mk3 ibiza roof rack!!! LOL HELP!

i have a brand new set of roof bars for sale they were brought for my mk3 cupra ibiza but i never fitted them so they have never been used there made by CAM email me if your interested [email protected] regards nick
  11. Will this decat fit a mk3 cupra?

when will people realise that a cupra isnt a paxo or a 106
  12. advice please

book price is around 3700 according to parkers and thats at 60.000miles so id take it
  13. has anyone seen my car

do a search mate theres loads of info on here
  14. has anyone seen my car

yes mate as long as you got a day to spare and you can get to north devon sundays are best for me cos i work saturday mornings till 1pm
  15. has anyone seen my car

i have a bmw e46 compact now the reason i sold the cupra was no matter how well maintained it was there was always something going wrong and i just got fed up with it
  16. has anyone seen my car

yeah i remember mate i was on my way back to devon after the BTCC at silverstone last year
  17. has anyone seen my car

yes it did have a laguna intercooler fitted perfectly by myself :D
  18. has anyone seen my car

he didnt i px`d it in the exeter area
  19. has anyone seen my car

sold her around 3 months ago http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/show_image.pl?bg=FFFFFF&image=http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/2389000-2389999/2389855_9_full.jpg
  20. Looking at buying a cupra tomorrow.

i wouldnt expect i got a good deal if i had just brought a car with the em light on especially on an ibiza cupra
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise