Search results

1. benuk

Anyone know what this part is?

Your 100% right! Found some on eBay thanks again. This is why I love this forum
  2. benuk

Or even what the name of this part would be!?
  3. benuk

Anyone know the part number? Or somewhere I can look it up, it’s been a long time I’ve have to order seat parts
  4. benuk

Thanks for the replies How are they attached if you don’t mind explaining, do they clip in or something, couldn’t see any screws
  5. benuk

Anyone know what this part is called and what it’s for? Black plastic bit just below where the rear quarter meets the bumper. Looks like maybe to stop stones from being flicked up from the wheels or something I’ve noticed the other side is missing this and it’s annoying my OCD. Thanks.
  6. benuk

Service type for FR182 tdi - longlife or normal?

I didn't get round to phoning them, but as if by magic they called me today to tell me my car was due for a service, so booked it in at start of April. So there you go.. Must have been 10k each. Still confused lol, but whatever.. 20k was always too long in my eyes.
  7. benuk

Inspection service : 10500 miles Oil service : 5400 Which would mean inspection service would be due @ 20k and oil service @ 15k. Maybe I'll call them and ask I guess. Thanks for the replies guys.
  8. benuk

My FR182 tdi is almost at 10k miles and is 11 months old. I paid for a 2 year fixed service plan when I bought the car, this provides routine servicing for 24 months or 20k miles whichever comes first. I'm confused with regard to the "long life" or normal schedule and seems to depend 'how the...
  9. benuk

seat roadside assistance 2 years or 1?

Cheers guys. Will save me a few quid on rac for a while.
  10. benuk

seat roadside assistance 2 years or 1?

Recently bought a 4 month old Seat Leon demonstrator. Didn't actually realise there was roadside breakdown cover included for new cars for 2 years from the reg date. Although technically I have an 'approved used' car I guess as the seat dealer are the first owners. Does this mean I have 1 year...
  11. benuk

Kerbed 280 Alloy

Good job mate
  12. benuk

Kerbed 280 Alloy

I had a vxr with similar polishes wheels, your on the right track with the repair. Wet and dry to smooth it out, then a metal polish followed by lacquer (use spray can and mask off wheel well - also blow it into the joining areas to blend in. Might not be 100% perfect, but loads better than a...
  13. benuk

satnav not loading from sd card

Yep, works like a dream. Thanks for spending the time on researching this one Phil!
  14. benuk

hidden menu found media system

nice, cheers!
  15. benuk

Tried it in both
  16. benuk

Yeah it's def in ok slot ok, it detects the card and tried to initialise the nav, but fails with the above error.
  17. benuk

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=398265&highlight=card&page=2 ok thanks, found some info. I guess I'll see if the new card ordered by the dealer works.
  18. benuk

Didn't work sadly. I've tried to look for threads on the topic but can't find anything similar. Can someone point me in the right direction?
  19. benuk

Going to download and update the maps on the sd card myself from here just out of interest : http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Navteq-NavteqEurope-Site/en_GB/-/GBP/View-Promo?Page=SEAT_Media&cwt=application/ApplicationFrame_campaign_light will post back
  20. benuk

2014 leon fr tdi 184 Getting this error message when I insert the seat maps sd card.. "The navigation data in the SD card are not valid. Please check data". Dealer things its a problem with sd card and ordered another, but already tried 2. Anyone else having this problem?