Search results

1. Lant

Leon Lubricants - June'08

Hi. Can anyone tell me how much oil it takes to fill an ARL engine from empty. Or at least where to find this info. Cheers
  2. Lant

quick rack tt?????

From what u gather westie, it's a different arb. The one on mine connects to a drop link then to the wishbone however on the lcrs it's a longer link that connects to the suspension strut. Forgive me if I'm wrong tho. Could anyone clarify that a lcr rack is a straight swap to a cupra tdi too...
  3. Lant

quick rack tt?????

Do you have all of what you mentioned in that post Ronin? Funnily enough I already have an r32 front arb that will fit (eBay steal without researching properly). Could you post it as Worcester is a canny trek for me? Also price?
  4. Lant

quick rack tt?????

I've read that they're different. Apparently they take less turns to get full lock and provide better feedback thru the steering wheel. I just can't seem to find anywhere that says if it's a straight swop onto a diesel or if I'd need different part i.e track arms, rack bush etc. Any...
  5. Lant

quick rack tt?????

Hi. What exactly would I need to upgrade to a cupra r or tt steering rack in my cupra tdi? My rack has sprung a leak and might aswell upgrade now if it's possible.
  6. Lant

boot badge opinions

I clicked wrong one and it won't let me change it now. Spray it black :-)
  7. Lant

Stage 1 remap tdi cupra 150

I got my car re-mapped about a year ago now and after 50 or so miles the clutch started to slip. Started driving it sensible (not putting foot down in 6th at 30mph) and it sorted itself out after another 50-100 miles. One year and 10k miles later still on standard clutch no problems at all...
  8. Lant

Whats is it...? Something hanging off underneath...

Only thing I can think of is your sump trap but if it is at the rear of the car then no idea
  9. Lant

numberplates

I have pressed metal ones on mine, been on since August and not been stopped even once - touch wood
  10. Lant

Fabia wiper is awful advice please.

I second this question. Guess its like the saying 'water off a ducks back'. please explain...
  11. Lant

What mod would you start with.....?

Add a fabia rear wiper into those suggestions. Nice to actually be able to who you've just embarrassed :p
  12. Lant

Obsessive driving in your Leon??

Soooo glad i bought the diesel...:D
  13. Lant

egr cleaned

Just to let everyone know. There is an article in this months fastford mag about egrs. Worth a read while on the thunder box :-)
  14. Lant

Fabia wiper is awful advice please.

'gac' has a point. The original arm and blade is useless. If the window is dirty, ie weather or even soot, mine seems to wipe a little poorer but still 100% better than standard
  15. Lant

Enlarged Downpipe/Decat

Hi peeps, I've been searching through tdi threads and this one seems most relevant. I'm hoping to get a 2.5 inch downpipe and de-cat for my pd150, visited my local exhaust place and they have said I should get a larger turbo flange. Was just wondering if there was anything mass produced...
  16. Lant

egr cleaned

cheers raepaul, will get mine done in the next few weeks :-D. Bought some Holts de-greaser from t'local parts shop so hopefully it works alright. I've a feeling my egr will look something like yours Adam Cupra as mines got 72k clocked up! The thread Seatmann has posted will be getting...
  17. Lant

egr cleaned

Raepaul - Does the brake cleaner work well? I'm planning on cleaning my egr some time soon (when I can bear the cold) and don't really want to be scraping for hours on end Cheers
  18. Lant

Noisy Wipers

I'm getting a squeek and juddering from my passanger side blade too. Have cheap ones on at the minute which are leaving a 4" sq un-wiped patch on the screen! Has this happened to anyone else and if so have you managed to fix it? Should I just go for Bosch anyways and hope for the best?
  19. Lant

Aero Wiper Upgrade Set

Thanks for the link. Been to Halfords tonight when passing and found on for 12 quid, very similar to that one. Should have them sorted by Monday. Thanks a lot, appreciate it :-)
  20. Lant

Aero Wiper Upgrade Set

Honestly, I've wiggled, jiggled and any other iggled you can think of! What is a puller (forgive me if it's obvious) and where could I get one?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise