Search results

1. What did you and your MK2 do today?

They are some seriously kerbed rims!!!! Thought mine we're bad!!
  2. 1P MK2 FR Side Repeater (Smoked)

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/car4style.de!?_trksid=p2047675.l2559 I think that ebayer might be a good place for that kind of thing. I've let the cat out of the bag with that one really cas theres loads of goodies on ther. Please just dont all buy the FR Gear Knobs and Gaiter sets cas I want...
  3. People thoughts on leather interior

That is gorgeous its just a shame not many people can prob afford custom leather interior :-(
  4. Fitting RNS 510

Can i ask you guys a question. When you've fitted your'e units do they sit absolutely flush all the way down the facia? My RCD510 with DAB sticks out slightly at the bottom and no matter what i try it wont sit flush? Maybe this is normal?
  5. 2.0 tdi owners

A remap does help a little I remember the days where I used to come onto a roundabout and some numpty was flying round and i put my foot down to find absolutely nothing happening. Doesnt happen as much now but that maybe down to remap or me just getting used to the car and knowing how to deal...
  6. Show us your head unit

RCD 510 with DAB Radio. :)
  7. Seat Leon FR 170 Advice

Crikey so even on the most recent of engines they still aint got it right! DPF = Flawed Technology! Mine has been on twice recently on my mk2 leon @29k mark. First time i've seen the light come on tbh in 4 years so i've been fairly lucky. I'm contemplating getting the thing ripped out now but...
  8. What did you and your MK2 do today?

They are pretty immense!
  9. DAB and USB upgrade

That Knee looks familiar! Yep fitting the RCD510 with DAB was easy, didnt really run into any problems apart from it doesnt seem to fit quite far back enough? Possibly the DAB Antenna so sticks out slightly at the bottom of the unit. (Something for me to revisit). Apart from this tho it works...
  10. Shark Map Issues :(

Maybe wrong place to ask buddy get in touch with shark directly they are a friendly bunch. I've gotta say I didnt notice any difference in noise levels on my map but then i've been running it two years now so prob wouldnt remember it even if it did.
  11. Painted my Rims! thoughts?

Ermmm those headlights are gorgous! Why do they look so much better than the usual 3rd party ones? They look soooo OEM!
  12. What did you and your MK2 do today?

It was easy to fit (Apart from a few little things...) 1) Yes it does need an external antenna... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JVC-HAL-1-FAKRA-DAB-ANTENNA-DIGITAL-RADIO-AERIAL-VW-RCD-RNS-510-AUDI-MMI-3G-/271102803229?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item3f1efc7d1d This is what I used and it...
  13. What did you and your MK2 do today?

RCD 510 with DAB fitted :clap:
  14. Leon 2.0 16v starting

Naa mine does this too! Especially when its really cold! Done it since day 1 and its 4 years old now so dont think its anything to worry about.
  15. Mayo on dipstick & in oil filler neck/on cap ( CDLA engine )

Last time I had a Car that did that I was told the cylinder head was warped and the coolant was getting into the oil. The recommendation was to get rid asap!!! Hope its not that but thought I would mention it
  16. Is my dpf still in place?

Surely the big black clouds of.soot would give it away???
  17. Seat reverse camer badge

Nice!!
  18. Seat reverse camer badge

That is just immense! But how did you get it so it doesnt actually open the boot everytime you go into reverse?
  19. New Tyres

Yes! Don't worry about the speed rating! Just get some good quality tyres :-)
  20. PD170 Boost Pressure

No this is a good question anybody know? I've been monitoring my boost pressure after remap but I have no idea what it was in standard form?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.