Search results

1. cupra.rich

Paint correction Please!

i live in watford, where abouts are you as i may have a collegue closer to you!
  2. cupra.rich

Paint correction Please!

for a all over anti hologram mop polish, you will be looking around £100-£200 depending how bad they are but i would charge about £150 for a all over mop. but believe me, its so worth it.
  3. cupra.rich

wheel refurbishment

revive-uk are very good and well priced considering the quality!!
  4. cupra.rich

T-Cut Advice, Can you T-Cut white paint??

isnt he just simply your brother??
  5. cupra.rich

Bumpers - Pre-facelift to Cupra R

dont think there actually the bumpers on that website, think their just the 'carriers' for them!
  6. cupra.rich

subtle cheap mods

i personally thinkthat hids is the best looking mod you can do to a car, even in the day they look the nuts, gofor 6k or 8k tho (i prefer 8k)
  7. cupra.rich

upping your bhp/torque.

hahahahahahahaha i like that!:lol:
  8. cupra.rich

upping your bhp/torque.

i disagree to loosing half the power! even if that was true it would still walk all over my leon.
  9. cupra.rich

upping your bhp/torque.

i have michelin pilot sports and i think they are the dogs rugby balls, best tyres i ever had on any of my cars. i dont rate pirellis at all.
  10. cupra.rich

upping your bhp/torque.

yeh they always have a pop but the end of the day a cars a car and its still gotta be driven. and i no i preffered driving the scooby over the leon, but standard the leon is actually very impressive in the the twisties but off the line..... i dont even bother. lol
  11. cupra.rich

upping your bhp/torque.

same with what i think coming from a subaru, it just takes time getting used to as in a sccob or evo you never get that problem which i really miss. lol
  12. cupra.rich

Bronze Leon Cupra

to me, 5 owners in 8 years isnt bad. i have gone through 9 cars in 2 and a half years so would of put a extra owner on each of them! its because i get bored of them so i have a car for a few months and then change. my 53 leon has had 3 owners so far!
  13. cupra.rich

Average mpg 1.8 20v T?

done any engine mods??
  14. cupra.rich

My Mk2 Ibiza (Orange & Modified lol sorry!)

a roll cage and a park bench on the roof in a 1.3 would definatley not be first on my list but as you said, you love it and thats all that matters ;)
  15. cupra.rich

Best place to get L.E.D.S

ebay mate
  16. cupra.rich

Spacer again but different

what size are they on fleabay?
  17. cupra.rich

cupra r bumper from ebay??

so it looks like not one single person has bought one! lol maybe because they're s*ite or maybe because no one has the balls/spare cash to buy one to try. its true though, after buying all the grills and fogs etc i may aswell buy a oem bumper (anybody got one??) how much is one from a stealer...
  18. cupra.rich

yeh most of the ones ive seen are fibreglass!
  19. cupra.rich

i have read lots of threads about people wanting to get them but has anybody bought one from there?? if so what is the quality/ fit like? i dont want to start a thread on dont touch them, they will break etc so if anybody has actually bought one then please tell me what they are like. cheers rich
  20. cupra.rich

Upgrading car!

why not just get a remap??
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.