Search results

1. Stage 2 TDI with nitrous ?????????

Rs tuning of leeds does the mapping, the box only has rs tuning on it so I dont know who makes the box. The only reason I want to run the nos through the interrcooler is I understand it would give it a softer hit and hopefully give engine clucth and gearbox an easyer time. I was also thinking...
  2. Exhausts

Thats true, I have a 5yr old girl and I don't know who likes the noise most, me or her:D
  3. Exhausts

Lol, are you like 4 yrs old? Its called a Mufflerectomy, why don't you google it and educate yourself.:lol:
  4. Exhausts

Just cut the cat/silencer out and replace it with a straight through length of pipe if poss, done it to mine and it sounds great !!!!!!!!!
  5. Stage 2 TDI with nitrous ?????????

I want to fit nitrous to my tdi and I have a few questions to ask you guys. It's a seat ibiza 160tdi with a sachs clutch and a stage two hybrid turbo custom remap and makes between 245 bhp and 253 bhp and 370ftlbs depending on the dyno. Now I understand the STD injectors are only good for...
  6. Best exhaust set up?

I have a ths downpipe on mine striaght throu no baffle or cat, passed the mot with advisory for noise. The downpipe made it pull from lower revs and improved town mpg, getting it on the dyno next week to see it there is any bhp gain!
  7. Finally done it 300hp + in a ARL

Its refreshing to read about someone who has real experience without the all the bs. I Have wasted alot of time and money with some tuners that can talk the talk but can't walk the walk.
  8. Finally done it 300hp + in a ARL

Do you think your old injectors clean up the smoke and give me any more power, I have stage 2 hybrid turbo, Sachs clutch, 221-241 bhp 360lb/ft, but very smokey. Is your 2260 a std or hybrid turbo ?
  9. Finally done it 300hp + in a ARL

Thats the most interesting thread i have read for a long time, thanks for posting it bobby. Im not aware of any other 1.9tdis in the uk with over 300bhp and would be interested to hear anything about one. Its not just the top hp that is impressive its the power curve, its so smooth and...
  10. Remap - New clutch req'd

mine juddered at first untill it was bedded in but there was no new sounds from it
  11. Even bigger turbo

Sounds interesting, do you have a number for the dev doc or a site to look at ??
  12. 376 stage 2 hybrid turbo

I have a spare turbo dynamics md 376 stage 2 hybrid turbo for my ibiza cupra tdi. However we have just bought a 2002 Audi pd130 A3 for a family runabout, and was thinking does anyone know if it the turbo will fit? ;)
  13. Even bigger turbo

Hi there, I have a stage 2 turbo on my 1.9 tdi and it makes 241 bhp very happy with it but would like to reduce the smoke and get a bit more power if poss. I dont really want to fit race injectors. I understand a bigger turbo may reduce smoke and improve power delivery ? Has anyone done this...
  14. 20mm Spacers for Cupra TDI

I got some 6 spoke tt wheels for £100 they have the 20mm offset without the spacers 17x7.5 for some serious rubber aswell. less prone to curbing too :).
  15. Buy or avoid? (alloys)

I think they look great and a very good price, you will need to know the offset though. If you dont like them I recon you will get your money back.
  16. Project Golf TDI ARL - PD300 304hp/530NM Now FOR SALE

Fantastic and very interesting, love it. Does it smoke any less ?
  17. Water meth - pd gains?

Very intertesting and honest thread, thankyou. I was tinking of doing the same but i'm not so sure now? From all the reserch I've done I was sure you would have a gain !!!!!!!!!!
  18. rs6 style alloys 5x100 17x8 fit cupra ?

Not for sale at the mo thanks but will let you know if i do :)
  19. rs6 style alloys 5x100 17x8 fit cupra ?

I think the tt alloys look great, i'm defo going to buy some. thanks guys for for all the good advice:)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.