Search results

1. Invincible

favourite pic of your car

here's my new favorite:
  2. Invincible

Painted my Rims! thoughts?

I would say you shouldnt go for them! with the H&R springs your are most likely to get some rubbing, stick to ET45 and 8J to be on the safe side and avoid headache. Thanks :) Yea, Those are German made Thanks :)
  3. Invincible

Thanks, This is the BCS Sports cat-back, Really love the product and it sounds amazing. Got it lowered a little more on coilovers now, also had to opt for lower profile tires and installed the Triple R front lip..
  4. Invincible

Hi, These will stick out much more than the stock 18's as the offset is more aggressive, its ET35 while stock is 52, and this is 0.5" wider so its 8j instead of the stock 7.5j. Rubbing all depends on what kind of springs you will be running and how low your planning to go, most likely on lower...
  5. Invincible

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Took off my cupspoiler front lip and installed the Triple R one.. great looking product, I prefer it over the cupspoiler.
  6. Invincible

Rolling shots..

Hey, Theres a little seat club, search for seat club dubai on Facebook, hope to see u soon
  7. Invincible

Installed my Eibach Pro Street S coilovers, huge step forward in ride comfort compared to the H&R sport springs, handling is great as well, had to roll the fenders in order for the ET35 rims to stop rubbing. overall happy with the new set-up
  8. Invincible

Changing tires from 225/40-18 to 235 or 245

Hey, this is a replica of the original K1 roof spoiler, part number 1P1071650 as mentioned earlier, I bought this off ebay for around 40 GBP. If you have the extra cash to spend on the original one, I would highly recommend it as the quality of the original one is much better, and its a lot...
  9. Invincible

Installed a powerflex dogbone insert.. This is probably one of the cheapest and most effective mods to make a car feel much nicer, its just unbelievable what a difference it can make!!
  10. Invincible

Rolling shots..

Thanks all for the sweet comments! :)
  11. Invincible

Dubai

good to have another member on the forum from Dubai :) I'm sure you will find a clean yellow FR since it was the best selling color here :D
  12. Invincible

Really Need help buying Coiloversssssss

Thanks a lot for the feedback Andy, So basically KW V1 are now different that an older set of the same? would you happen to know what part numbers would be the newer versions? and about Weitec by KW, do their kits use the same springs / shocks as KW? Your car looks awesome with these on...
  13. Invincible

**Tuan's MK2 Leon CupraR**

Thanks for the feedback bro, Im still between these, the Eibach street pro s and the KW V1.. drove a friends cupra on V1 and it was comfortable and performed very well at the same time! the Kw V1's go really low without running any issues
  14. Invincible

jimbos Mk2 Leon FR TDI

Very nice ride mate, one of my favorite colors on the Leon I really need your input on the Eibach coil overs as i might be getting them for my Cupra. How is the ride and performance? and how much do you reckon they would still go down as in your first photo after the install?
  15. Invincible

Setup and works of my Mk2 CupraR

Thanks for the feedback mate, my email address is [email protected] Really appreciate the help :)
  16. Invincible

Thanks for the feedback mate. would you happen to have a photo of your car on the Bilstein's and how it sits / how many threads left to go down? Is it as low as mine in the above photo or lower? really dont want to end up buying coilovers that will take my car higher than what it is with the...
  17. Invincible

Thanks for the response, How does it ride?
  18. Invincible

Thanks :) Guys, Any input? Everyone on here is on JOM's and FK's? :confused:
  19. Invincible

**Tuan's MK2 Leon CupraR**

hey Tuan, really need your help as you seem to be the only guy with Bilstein B14 Coilovers, My question is, Would a normal set of B14 go as low as your car in the photos? because you mentioned yours is modified, I would like to purchase the same and im afraid they wont go low on the Cupra...
  20. Invincible

Setup and works of my Mk2 CupraR

hey Tuan, really need your help as you seem to be the only guy with Bilstein B14 Coilovers, My question is, Would a normal set of B14 go as low as your car in the photos? because you mentioned yours is modified, I would like to purchase the same and im afraid they wont go low on the Cupra...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.