Search results

1. STEVEO@CYMRU

what exact pipes do i need for k04 set up ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Breaking-Seat-Leon-Cupra-R-Interior-Undertray-etc-/150617941088?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2311876460 try this fella i just had some parts off him .. good price too
  2. STEVEO@CYMRU

Upper breather pipe now replaced :-)

cheers dude brilliant guide
  3. STEVEO@CYMRU

Upper breather pipe now replaced :-)

i too would like to know where the lower breather pipe is and how easy is it to fit
  4. STEVEO@CYMRU

bolt on mods

yep got one of them in the pipeline. would i benefit from bigger injectors and another remap.
  5. STEVEO@CYMRU

bolt on mods

i have a 2001 leon had it from new and it has 87k on the clock. last rollers i had 223bhp . i have remap , dynatwist, forge 007, samco tip . 200 cell cat , stainless back box. i want to give it a bit more punch without going nuts as it is getting on a bit, i need some ideas what i can do...
  6. STEVEO@CYMRU

Leon Stereo...

where did you get it and how much
  7. STEVEO@CYMRU

Leon Stereo...

but i cant have the ipod and the changer if i change the HU... which is a bummer as i wanted to keep both:(
  8. STEVEO@CYMRU

Leon Stereo...

sorry to be a pain here lads but let me see if i got this right... my standard cd changer will not work with any other head unit other than those expensive ones mentioned a few pages back and there is no way i can plug my ipod into the standard unit either... is that right or wrong .....god im...
  9. STEVEO@CYMRU

i pod ( will it work)

i got a lead from halfrauds , coz the dude there said it would plug in to the back of my head unit... just had the head unit out and he was wrong . there is no where to plug anything , had a look on the back of the changer too and nowt:(
  10. STEVEO@CYMRU

i pod ( will it work)

hi ... i have a 2001 leon cupra and the sound system is standard . i would like to know if i can plug my i pod to the standard system , i noticed my head unit has a ear phones sign on the front.. any help and advice would be great cheers steveo
  11. STEVEO@CYMRU

Erratic Idling

cleaned my throttle body out and reset the ecu and tightened all the clips and re greased my dump valve and cleaned my dynatwist and it drives a shed load better, more responsive and feels agile. and no codes so bonus:D
  12. STEVEO@CYMRU

Erratic Idling

it should be just over 1000rpm while the choke is on , as a rule i dont drive mine until the choke is off and it seems better
  13. STEVEO@CYMRU

Erratic Idling

i have the same problem , had it before and it was the temp sensor so am going to try that again... 17705 if any body finds out about this code i will be well happy , i have had it for about 3 years and it always comes back .. i have tried many things and its still the same
  14. STEVEO@CYMRU

'Standard Cupra'

well mine came with a cupra badge when i bought it new, (180) but i removed it and sold it to some fella from europe because he didnt have one , poor soul:D
  15. STEVEO@CYMRU

vag com reader

i got one like it , only it was alot cheaper and i got it from the states , but it does the job and has helped me out no end
  16. STEVEO@CYMRU

Sqeaky brake pedal

on mine its the clutch pedal and a bit of wd40 does the trick
  17. STEVEO@CYMRU

Remaps

had mine done by simon at upsolute 4 yrs ago and have had no problems , nice drive good power delivery and real good price:D
  18. STEVEO@CYMRU

Installed Dynatwist to LCR but where do I bolt the bracket?

i bolted mine to where the airbox unbolts by the suspension strut
  19. STEVEO@CYMRU

Cant Get In Boot!!!

do you have the part number for the boot solenoid as i need one :D
  20. STEVEO@CYMRU

Juddering engine when cold...

did you check the gap on the plugs , 0.32 standard and 0.28 chipped. mine were wrong and caused all sorts of problems
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.