Search results

1. Snowsurfer

Bye Bye Cupra....

Not got to push it yet as the roads are not the best. But seems a lot more planted on the road than my Cupra. Seems to corner nicer. The noise from the engine is very addictive. You defiantly get a lot more people seem to notice you in this compared to the Cupra. It does feel quite a bit wider...
  2. Snowsurfer

Bye Bye Cupra....

Finally picked it up ! The snow stopped me getting it! Does the Revo select switch work on other cars or is it tied to my old Cupra ? As if it will work im gonna sell it.
  3. Snowsurfer

Bye Bye Cupra....

Nice car Springer :)
  4. Snowsurfer

Bye Bye Cupra....

Cheers I will take a look
  5. Snowsurfer

Bye Bye Cupra....

I do realise it's not to everyones tastes. But a simple i don't like Fords would have done. :) As for mc donalds I prefer burger king! 1 week till I pick it up can't wait!!!
  6. Snowsurfer

Bye Bye Cupra....

Wow this thread has got busy since I posted it! I agree on the looks being too agressive for some. But also that's why I got it as the LCR was to far the opposite. But as already said it might attract the wrong sort of attention. Not sure what mods to do to it. Will prob keep it standard for...
  7. Snowsurfer

Bye Bye Cupra....

The drive felt better tbh. Felt much more planted on the straights and cornering. The seats did feel a little more upright but didnt bother me to the point it felt uncomfortable or anything. The noise from the engine and exhaust was very addictive too.
  8. Snowsurfer

Bye Bye Cupra....

Thanks mate. I got it in white, i do like the green but i think i would have found it to much after a while. I will def miss not having rear doors though!
  9. Snowsurfer

Bye Bye Cupra....

Well finally made the choice to get rid of my Cupra. Its been a great car but felt it was time for something new. I was split between the Focus RS or the new LCR. Couldnt really bring myself to get the LCR though as its a lot of money for a car thats almost identical. So i will be picking up a...
  10. Snowsurfer

New car...... Cupra R or......

I really liked the Focus. I think for outside looks the Focus wins hands down. But i maybe prefer the inside of the LCR. Drive wise the Focus felt more fun and the sound was awesome !!! Still undecided though.....
  11. Snowsurfer

To Buy or not to Buy. (New Cupra R)

After driving both RS and Cupra R today loved both but Ford went back on a verbal price i had and tried to add an extra £90 a month so i told them to shove it. Seat dealer has been great and have a nice deal but if i order cant have a Cupra R till march next year!! Ford are trying to to charge...
  12. Snowsurfer

To Buy or not to Buy. (New Cupra R)

Im in the same place as you looking at getting rid of my 57 plate Cupra. Im driving a Focus RS and new LCR back to back tomorrow to decide what i want.
  13. Snowsurfer

Im the same as most comments so far. I love my Cupra. Test drove the new LCR and loved it but there is something about the front end im not sure of. I think its the coloured strip along the bottom of the bumper that my Cupra does not have. Im test driving a Focus RS on the weekend then will make...
  14. Snowsurfer

I literally just was looking on the net at the Megane RS only as it was in a head to head review with the Cupra R and Focus RS. Could be worth a look looks quite nice!
  15. Snowsurfer

Didnt even know this was an option i will look into it.
  16. Snowsurfer

Fuel consumption isnt an issue really. Thanks for your reply. Gonna try and book a test drive in one tomorrow.
  17. Snowsurfer

I think your right about the front of the K1 maybe looking nicer but i did love the back of the Cupra R
  18. Snowsurfer

More the warranty than the MOT tbh. But i know what your saying.
  19. Snowsurfer

Just took my 57 Cupra into the dealers today for its first MOT. While waiting got chatting to one of the sales guys and was surprised i could get a new Cupra R and not have to pay much different a month due to the amount i owe against the value of the car vs a Cupra R. Obviously extending period...
  20. Snowsurfer

Flutter when hard on acceleration

Yes just like that !
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members