Search results

1. Fitting Leon Cupra R box into mk4 1.8t

I'm not sure what the layout of the 1.8T is like in the Mk4 however when it came to changing the gearbox in my pd160 cupra I Could only use the box from an ibiza, fabia or polo as the casings were different from a golf sized Vag car. I'm pretty sure ratio wise you'd be better off sticking with...
  2. Come on Cordy drivers!

I'm located in Durham, England
  3. Come on Cordy drivers!

I've just bought a 2.0 16v SX Abf 3 door in black for a doner for my mk2 golf. If anyone needs any bits the panels are all clean and the interior is in pretty decent shape. Its running Borbet A's 9's and 7.5's.
  4. MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

From what I've seen you will need spacers to cover the calipers mate.
  5. Daniel's Seat Ibiza Sport PD130. Project HYBRID!

I wish my cupra tdi did that sort of mpg, I'm struggling to get 55mpg driving like a granny. Saying that I think a high ratio'd gearbox like the fr/vrs box would be better to bring the cruising revs down. Loving the work your doing so far with this Dan, was the inlet manifold difficult to...
  6. Fitting Kw coilovers....Drop links?

Thanks for the replies chaps.
  7. Fitting Kw coilovers....Drop links?

Hi I'm just wondering what drop links people use when they lower their MK4's? I heard something about running MR2 drop links however I'm not sure which phase MR2 is the best to use?
  8. T1rs or uniroyals

I've had experience with both T1R's and rainsports. If I had to pick it would be the t1r's, however they arent the best out there as I mentioned in my previous post. I had uniroyal rainsports on my clio trophy and tbh, they were useless in the wet and the dry and that was on a good...
  9. T1rs or uniroyals

Spend some extra and go for a Michelin Pilot sport. I've never driven on a better tyre for everyday driving If I'm honest
  10. Alcantara interior

Looks a bit daft with having cloth seats so I'd make that your next thing to upgrade, maybe half leather with alcantara/suede centre's?
  11. Audi S3 wheels over cupra 4pots?

Thanks for that, so the S3 wheels will fit over them? Just to make sure you're not mistaking the s3's for the tt 6 spokes?
  12. Audi S3 wheels over cupra 4pots?

Hi, Just wondering if the original Audi S3 6spoke wheels will fit over the cupra's standard 4pot brakes without using spacers? Thanks in advance
  13. Recaros From LCR

Anyone got any pics of different front seats fitted?
  14. MPG Reader

I see, does it have a different stalk etc so you can flick through the computer, also do you think it would be possible to upgrade the software on the ecu so it would read the mpg out on the display?
  15. Ultimate Dubs 2012 - Mike and Derek's (drka-drka) motors included

Love the merc wheels on the Red LCR
  16. Seat Leon "CupraR" 4x4

Impressive work mate, keep it up
  17. Show Us Your Interior!!

Any of you chaps fitted a pair of mk4 golf recaros into a mk4 ibiza? If so what modifications do I need to make to the subframes?
  18. MPG Reader

I'm quite new to the ibiza scene so forgive me if I sound like a tit. Do the mk4 ibiza's come with a trip computer, in particular a MPG readout? Or is it a case of zero'ing the clock and working out how many miles covered vs gallons in the tank?
  19. Recaros From LCR

Has this thread been partially deleted by a mod? I'm sure I saw a reply saying a guys mate had them fitted to his mk4 ibiza?
  20. Remapping high miler

I've currently got the chance of getting a pd100 ibiza tdi and I'm wondering if it will be worth remapping, its currently on IIRC 122k miles, I dont want to map it if it's going to throw me a lot of problems. I think I've picked up that the 100bhp model has a slightly smaller clutch and...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.