Search results

1. Bye bye

Thanks for that useless post, Yeah they looks lovely in the flesh and has to be in le mans blue! My pal has a black one with the older engine and he averages 51mpg at a mix of driving and has seen 68mpg on a decent run.im looking for the newer engine that's 177bhp and with a remap snd dof...
  2. Bye bye

Thanks man, Haven't bought it yet going to look at it this weekend if not that particular one, one exactly like it :)
  3. Bye bye

Well today I got to say goodbye as I have sold my seat Leon fr Tdi, It's been a great car with a few niggles here and there but all in all I've enjoyed the ownership,want to thank you all for your help.and definitely be hanging about the forums, Sold the car because I had the chance to upgrade...
  4. handbrake problem

search caliper springs they be sure to fix,and at only a few quid worth a go
  5. pd150 17965 code plus rough pickup

Cleaned the egr lately?
  6. Vibration thru accelerator pedal - Cupra TDi

I had this a few times when I've taken wheels off my car,weirdly it goes after a few ,iles or even over night...no idea what it was!?
  7. Clunk...!

mine had this, changed bottom arms and balljoints same time and has gone away
  8. Rear callipers sticking

search in the ibiza forums for part no.
  9. Price of bodywork?

prob about £500 try a smart reapirer,if there not fussy they will do it, for a lot less..but quality wont be spray booth perfect but pretty dam good
  10. Rear callipers sticking

yeah i had this as said clean up brakes and make sure piston winds in and out ok,if it still does it there is a spring clip that can be bought for about £3 a pair that hooks on the outsid eof the caliper and pulls the tension off better than without it,worked for me but wish i knew before i...
  11. cv joint and greasing

thing is i only got a sachet of grease from my parts shop,they said this is eniugh for one joint
  12. cv joint and greasing

when greasing a cv joint whats the most important parts to grease is it the bearings and cage?
  13. driveshaft popped out

thats what im thinking had the boot replaced last year,byb local garage,went back to see him today and he didnt have a lot to say about it,then he stumbled and said some cars they didnt fit them lol!!
  14. driveshaft popped out

Hmm can't find this clip anywhere...I can See a groove on the shaft but no clip
  15. driveshaft popped out

i took the cv boot off,and am i right in thinking there should be a metal wire clip on the spline end of the shaft the hold it into the cv joint i cant seem to find this
  16. driveshaft popped out

just chanig the bottom arm and the driveshaft has popped out iof the outer cv joint is there anyway to get it back in without taking the cv joint off?
  17. balljoint help

how do i get a drive shaft back into the cv joint its popped out :(
  18. balljoint help

sorted that now,bloody drive shaft popped out from outer joint how do i know if its back in as its meant to be
  19. balljoint help

hi,just chaging the bottom arm on my car and i have got all nuts undone ok,i haven also undone balljoint nut but the whole balljoint just spins with the nut and therefore cant wind the nut off the thread any tips?
  20. Bottom Arm change

wishbone arm
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.