Search results

1. cupra-rich

Feeler: Leon adjustable, removable rear strut brace

Don't believe they are to buy new. Best to keep an eye out for them on auction sites for 2nd hand ones. Pretty rare now though. Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  2. cupra-rich

Looking at getting rear wheel spacers

I would recommend hubcentric,unless going for 8mm or less. Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  3. cupra-rich

Does Anyone recognise This Cupra R?

Could have a look at it Saturday if not to far from me? Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  4. cupra-rich

Does Anyone recognise This Cupra R?

The one on pistonheads looks very nice, can't remember seeing it driving around coventry tho. Have you got address for the dealer? Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  5. cupra-rich

Bloody Wipers!

Only ever removed wiper arm on mk1 Leon, the spindle has grooves not the arm.
  6. cupra-rich

Bloody Wipers!

Let me know if it works, never tried it myself.
  7. cupra-rich

Bloody Wipers!

Have read that pouring boiling water on it will work. Might be worth a go.
  8. cupra-rich

Front grill - mesh

Not sure if its the one your on about. Have a search on amazon for sumex grill 95 seat Leon front grill. Looks similar to the pic in the link above.
  9. cupra-rich

Which steering wheel lock?

Doh, suppose I should of asked aftermarket steering wheel lock.
  10. cupra-rich

Which steering wheel lock?

Just wanted to know who uses a steering wheel lock & which type do you use.
  11. cupra-rich

leon fr tdi anti roll bar width.

Not sure if it makes a differance but the tdi engine is heavier than a petrol isn't it?
  12. cupra-rich

21mm on oem bushes, i suppose they would have more "give" in them. poly bushes would be alot stiffer so might struggle to get clamped.
  13. cupra-rich

Just been to look for receipt ,but cant find it. Pretty sure they are 23mm on a 150pd. not had any problems so far and been fitted for about 2years. looks like Al, is going to have to get his vernier caliper out ;)
  14. cupra-rich

Had a local vag garage do them, but have read that the trick is to use a longer bolt to compress the bracket then re-use the standard bolt.
  15. cupra-rich

Fitted 23mm super pro arb bushes on my pd150 leon.
  16. cupra-rich

dpf removal north wales

Get dyno'd/ ecotech performance, are in north Wales. Give Simon a bell I'm sure he will be able to answer any questions you have.
  17. cupra-rich

Awesome GTI Clutch - £625 and worth every penny!

Yeah oil in the box. Let me know when your over my way will try to meet up. Don't get over your end unless I'm in the works van.
  18. cupra-rich

Wyken mate. Are you local? Gear selection is a little harder too, until warmed up.
  19. cupra-rich

That's bad news mate, I feel for ya! On start up its like a real loud rumble n clatter, with quite a lot of vibration. The sound kinda goes at the biting point when in gear, but is always there even when the clutch peddle is depressed. Like I say does seem to go after car has been warmed up...
  20. cupra-rich

Ok so im a bit concerned that my clutch kit from awesome gti has got very noisey with quite alot of vibration especially on cold start up, this gets quiter once the car has been driven & warmed up. Has anyone come across this so far or got any veiws as to why this is happening now? The clutch...