Search results

1. knight85

Knight85 's *MK4 Ibiza Tdi FR Luna Gray* Full mod list on page 1!

Didn't go for coilovers in the end - went with 50mm lowering dampers and springs yes Citroen C2 stubby cheers- sold now though! correct :)
  2. knight85

cheers mate - you too. for the price you get so much compared to other marques... Standard on the sport trim - leather heated seat, front and rear parking sensor, bose stereo, bluetooth stereo, blind sport alarm, 18" alloys, auto wipers, auto lights, cornering xenons, blue light...
  3. knight85

Yh the mk4 was becoming impractical. Lowered and a decat probably not the best for a pregnant women anda baby! I love the mk2 lcr..wwould have one on a heartbeat but too expensive and not economical enough. The mazda is quick...faster than my ibiza I reckon...but just so comfortable with...
  4. knight85

Cheers mate - yeah I took it apart (as kept all the OEM bits) sold them and then PX'ed it for a 2010 Mazda 6 2.2 180 sport Needed a 5 door and big boot as my wife is pregnant - looked at the mk2 LCR but they were out of my price range to be honest and still needed a semi efficient car as...
  5. knight85

car has gone - bye bye little ibiza - you served me well for 5 years!
  6. knight85

cheers everyone - haven't been around for a while -work etc....got married etc... Any way the car is being sold this week...:(
  7. knight85

5w30 or 5w40

pd130 1.9 BLT engine code
  8. knight85

5w30 or 5w40

ok cheers - why does ECP say my car uses 5w40 - as does the seat dealer? will it make any difference?
  9. knight85

5w30 or 5w40

out of interest - why should it adhere to VW507 00?
  10. knight85

5w30 or 5w40

thanks - strange as my previous oil bought from Sere was 5w40?
  11. knight85

5w30 or 5w40

Changing my glow plugs at weekend and will also do an oil change for good measure - confused as to whether I need 5w30 or 5w40 fully synthetic oil any advice?
  12. knight85

Advice please, blown turbo

I think i used BT turbos- really good guys
  13. knight85

2006 Ibiza FR - Passenger Door Locking

mine did this ----seemed to just "sort" itself out after a while ----very strange --- ipresumed a dodgy centrally locking unit
  14. knight85

Advice please, blown turbo

hi just my 2p.... the turbo on my car went a few months back I got a reconditioned turbo for approx £300 - in return for my old buggered one - a new oil feed pipe asnd associated gaskets came to £50 - new oil and oil filter about £30 then I got it fitted fro £200 - came to just under £600...
  15. knight85

Flasing lights - coil and Traction control light

fixed - both bulbs had gone - plus a side light job done -
  16. knight85

lovely thanks - do you just replace the brake switch then? I have just checked my brakelights - and th eonly one that works is the top -middle one
  17. knight85

Hi all, Literally just arrived at work at the TCS light is on full time and then 1 minute later the coil light is flashing I know this is a common problem and is related to the brake light switch...i know I have a brake light out and was going to change it this weekend. I presume the...
  18. knight85

yep always like my FR ones- it was only due to a very large pothole that cracked one and totally buckled the other that forced me to get something new and sharpish - now i have sourced 2 with brand new tyres at a good price it seemed perfect to move back to them
  19. knight85

cheers - mine dont have the best tyres and dont have much tread left - so doubt i will get anywhere near that
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.