Search results

1. suj

iTB Ibiza Cupra 16v Track Toy - Engine Rebuild, Aero & More Page 73+

Look awesome! So would love a set when I get unit...time to save lol
  2. suj

Damo's ED30

LOL, why would I be arsey? I just said he said above (as I assumed you might of missed it) about his knee :p I get enough Northern talk off my Yorkshire mates, flip adding more to my slang vocab lol ;)
  3. suj

Damo's ED30

HUH? :-/ I was calm, I just answered the question you asked "marra" :P LMAO
  4. suj

Damo's ED30

Rich, Damo said before, due to injuries he needed DSG, so went for the R32 which is fair enough really.
  5. suj

Damo's ED30

Lovely Damo! But the Bra has to go (giggidy) :p lol Looks real clean.
  6. suj

Damo's ED30

Haha, I knew it wouldn't take long :D Oh nice, I do like them, it's the first Golf GTI since a MK1 i'd actually like (but even then i'd rather a MK1 hahaha). Can't wait to see it :D
  7. suj

Damo's ED30

Good work, the MK6's are nice really :D If you are looking at one down here, give me a shout can chauffeur you ;) lol I can relate on injuries, broke my ankle when I used to play basketball, never been the same, I twinged it so much, and did like a year and half ago doing some pretty heavy...
  8. suj

Damo's ED30

Good luck with the car hunting Damo, shame it's going up for sale :( But needs must and that. I know whatever you get will be mint with your Attention to detail / OCD'ness :D
  9. suj

My '95 Lancer Evolution III GSR the other money pit...

Good work Mo, mods look great :)
  10. suj

Suj's BMW E36 328i Track Fun

Hey everyone. Not much of updates, as car is now off the road, as insurance was up at end of the month, and I have another car for work so wasn't going to use it much over the winter months, so it is tucked into my uncles garage currently. It will be pulled out to get the damage still...
  11. suj

So Good and Bad update time :) / :( Good: So Driftworks are doing 20% off group buy on their Coilovers, and had HSD's were on the list, but there was no "Nür-Spec" listed so I emailed them. Said they can do them, but 60 people are needed for the group buy (this is ok, as they will get...
  12. suj

So I went and got the rear axle, the person had a prop to fit a 3.2 diff to a 328 gearbox, and only wanted £20 :D so I got it of course lol, so I will try and find a diff in a few months when I have some spare cash. Plans are to press out all the old bushes, get it dipped / medium blasted and...
  13. suj

Finally got the Sunflowers on :D I got tyres in boot, I got offered some part worns for really cheap :D 225/45/17 Continental Sport Contact 5 (7mm) 245/40/17 Michelin Pilot Sport 3 PS3 (5mm) So they will be spot on, first time trying out the Contact 5's, but heard nothing but good things...
  14. suj

Brummy's MkII Golf...Retro fun...

MAN UPPPPPPPPPPPP Winters = if running splits or polished wheels lol. Looking good though :)
  15. suj

So I finally put on the rear bumper on, and sorted out the broken side slider on front and got it sitting perfect now (I forgot how much I hate tigerseal though lol) Also got rid of all the mudflaps too :) Need to order tyres to get the wheels on by the end of week hopefully :)
  16. suj

Yeah mate, heard all about it years ago, but don't need power currently, that's a future mod, at the moment all I care is about handling, so will be stripped out, coilovers, uprated ARB's (just sourced some Eibach's :D) M3 brakes, bushes. Then I can think about power at a later stage, as...
  17. suj

Wheel Guide

If the centrebore is too small, needs boring out to 57.1, and bolt holes will be m12 for a scooby, so will also need opening up to let M14 go on.
  18. suj

Got my M3 Sunflowers (forged) delivered :D they are 17 x 7.5" and 8.5" Currently running 235/45/17 (bald) tyres on, so look massive on front, but I am about to order some 225/45/17 fronts and 245/40/17 rears (standard size from factory on them). Trying to source another set, so I can throw...
  19. suj

M3 Front bumper on, but side bracket (slides on) is broke, so sits crooked :( But have made a thread to work out how it comes off so I can rectify this :D