Search results

1. Foxy

Wheel Spin Bounce - I already have proflex DBM

Hmmm, yes. For one, I didnt write anything off. For two, I work for Volkswagen so I may know a thing or two about the subject. And for three, LOL!!!
  2. Foxy

Yeah Haldex is ok for what its designed for. As soon as the front wheels lose grip the rears engage. Apparently the Haldex controller is the best mod you can buy for a S3/TT/R32/4Motion. Improves the response time 100%. Aint no Quattro though :D
  3. Foxy

Check you have tightened the dogbone mount up correctly? Not sure if they have to be torqued up? Cant remember from when I did mine! S3's dont use Quattro, they use Haldex. Which isnt all that good tbh. Real Quattro is only found on longitudinally mounted engines/gearboxes - as my mate at work...
  4. Foxy

maf sensor prices

Whats the part number of your maf? I can get you a genuine OE one for about £50 ish plus vat.
  5. Foxy

Wots the difference between an APP engine and an APQ engine?

APP is the 2000 year Leon engine, like mine with 180bhp but non VVT head. AJQ is a 150bhp A3 engine Im sure...... not too panic as its basically the same. Same turbo, head, block etc. Might even be the large port version?
  6. Foxy

Golf Recaros in the leon

Another strike here for S3 seats, Ive got the leather and alacantra ones. So much more comfortable than the Leon seats. Just need to wire mine up..... And clean them.
  7. Foxy

Seat Options

DONT get Octy VRS leathers. Awful seats. Ive plumped for some Toledo half leather/suede electric seats in mine. :)
  8. Foxy

Help wiring in electric seats

Nobody has done this to their Leon?
  9. Foxy

Help wiring in electric seats

Is there anyone out there who has wired in some electric fronts to there Leon? Ive just one a bargain on ebay (Toledo leather/suede full interior) and want to know if its just a live feed or is there more to it? My old 406 had an entire ECU to control the seats! Ta muchly
  10. Foxy

Audi A3 cluster on Leon mk1?

Bit busy at the mo as me and the wife have just had a baby! Ill get a pic of the S3 and A3 clusters if you like. Might be a while but Ill get round to doing it! Oh, should mention the S3 needles are in my Leon as they are the hollow ones that glow with an LED behind them. So the Cupra needles...
  11. Foxy

The display seemed to work just fine, there are probably a couple of wires that need swapping or earthing out but from what I could see it was fine. The instructions to mate an ECU to a dash cluster are on the Ross Tech website, its really simple. You must have your key programmed though. I can...
  12. Foxy

It was just a faulty cluster, nowt to with the the wiring. You will need a seperate loom for the wiper arm> trip computer. Even if you fit a TC dash and TC wiper arm it will not work! Only 2 wires and looks fairly easy for a DIY
  13. Foxy

The Golf ones are a different shape, not sure whether you can swap the case for the Leon one. The A3 one fits in perfectly. I have an A3 1.8t cluster and an S3 cluster. The A3 one I had in the car and working but like I said the display was fudged so Ill probably chuck it. The S3 ones are wired...
  14. Foxy

Yes you can do this. ECU matching can be done with vagcom. You will need to program your key with the SKC code though. I did this however the DIS had loads of pixels missing so I didnt bother with it in the end. I have S3 clocks which I want to try and install. This is more tricky because the...
  15. Foxy

Looking for a 3 gauge pod A-pillar

They do a Leon vent as well, I bought the bare kit and adapted it for a 60mm pod. Was quite simple with a Dremel and some careful sanding. It really is a great bit of kit and possibly the best mod Ive bought for my Leon
  16. Foxy

Looking for a 3 gauge pod A-pillar

3 gauges? Get one of these instead http://www.racediagnostics.com/cms/ They are absolutely brilliant, its about 12 gauges in 1! And I have mine installed in one of my 60mm pods in my nomad pillar
  17. Foxy

What centrecaps do you use with RS6 replicas?

Yes Ruudmeister, Ive seen them on ebay, in fact you have just reminded me I have some silver and blue ones somewhere...... Meh, my garage is such a mess!
  18. Foxy

Cheers, Ill try them. Although I work for VW parts and I suppose I could investigate myself....... Pure lazyness prevents me at the mo.
  19. Foxy

Not sure, think they are 60mm but my 60mm RS4 cap I have left didnt fit.....
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise