Search results

1. spyke85

Boot not releasing

Lift the handle and nothing is happening. It's been doing this on and off for a while now, but finally seems to have died. Any ideas what it could be? Easy fix?
  2. spyke85

wheres the accessories for sale section gone?

Well that sucks, just seen the thread. So much better in the Camper World, but hey, maybe it's due to us all being so chilled out!
  3. spyke85

wheres the accessories for sale section gone?

For Sale section - been away for a while Has it gone? Can I no longer sell bits? Got a few bits from my Ibiza days left and just come on as I am clearing the shed in the hope to get rid.
  4. spyke85

Detailing Centre in the NW

I wouldn't look forward to doing the van...the swirls are annoying me to hell already when I see it under street light! But the Cortina...after a full respray, you may look forward too.
  5. spyke85

Project Camper

My parents have a Touraeg and I am so tempted to pinch the 20's off it!
  6. spyke85

Project Camper

Not too sure, wanted to try keep the VW/Audi OEM look
  7. spyke85

Project Camper

Wrong stud fitment, I need 5x120
  8. spyke85

Project Camper

Hmm, them wheels might be a bit bling for me.
  9. spyke85

Detailing Centre in the NW

Looks awesome Iain! New car will be in to you when all the paintwork is done!
  10. spyke85

Project Camper

Now that would be a bugger, really wanted RS6's!
  11. spyke85

Project Camper

Anyone seen the RS6 alloys in 5x120 stud fitment? Struggling!
  12. spyke85

Project Camper

Do you have a wider shot of your T4? Look good alloys and might suit the T5 me thinks
  13. spyke85

Project Camper

Any ideas on alloys? Really struggling with what too get.
  14. spyke85

Project Camper

Interior was built from scratch by a company in Manchester called Premier Creations http://www.premier-creations.co.uk/ They've done an awesome job, got all my ideas and made it into exactly what I wanted!
  15. spyke85

Project Camper

Any pictures? Need wheel ideas!
  16. spyke85

Project Camper

Well the Ibiza went around 6 weeks ago and I swapped it for a SWB VW T5 panel van....which the work then began on! Full conversion, gas, electric, windows put in, rock n roll bed.... Next plans are alloys, body coloured bumpers...and a holiday away!!!
  17. spyke85

Can I get a bike inside the ibiza?

I've had 4 bikes in the back of mine!
  18. spyke85

Exeo - some different pictures and opinions

Saw my first one yesterday with Hobin of Manchester stickers all over it. Was in black and think it was a Sport. Looked awesome, although getting used to the rear end will take some time! Give it a couple of years and I may get the estate!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.