Search results

1. greesha

Leon 1.8T Conversion From 1.6?

Hope all went well James :) EDIT: I miss my car badly now i must say...
  2. greesha

Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

If i remember correctly when you have a bigger better flowing exhaust that causes no restrictions in exhaust system then turbo spools up easier and quicker causing boost spikes because gases are flowing much easier. Something connected with the backpressure. Im not sure if that is correct so...
  3. greesha

Making an Index of Mk1 Leon Readers Ride Threads.

Greesha's Leon Cupra ^^
  4. greesha

Is there any OBD2 software for Win that shows boost/data/etc

symbian = n97 operating system Yes. not only name but even a link to this app :) No worries i will paste it again http://kotisivu.dnainternet.net/juvout/obdscope/ OBDscope is the name.
  5. greesha

failing turbo

Well... a good reason for a hybrid then.
  6. greesha

Damo's ED30

Im sure we can bet money on that :D
  7. greesha

Damo's ED30

Beautiful car Damo. Which map did you use ?
  8. greesha

Maf reading

stage 1 remap on mine was peaking at 179g/s
  9. greesha

Leon 1.8T Conversion From 1.6?

He already has a donnor car. Please read the thread first Sam ;) my poor leon ! Give us some pictures James !
  10. greesha

Application for symbian is called OBDscope. http://kotisivu.dnainternet.net/juvout/obdscope/ I think you get something like week or month free and then you have to buy it.
  11. greesha

Yes i still use a symbian based phone N97. I will just wait for my contract renewal - no rush for change. No i dont mean racechrono. There is another one application which does logs, clears fault codes etc.
  12. greesha

You have similiar application for symbian operated devices as well :). I dont remember now nname of that app but I will update it later.
  13. greesha

Greesha's - imperial blue cupra

It went to goy who lives in Bournemouth area. My car is destined to die as it will be treated as a donor of leather interior, engine, brakes etc. to his Leon 1.6 ^^ I bought a new car yesterday. An extremely economic astra 1.7 ECO 4 ! 75 hp - a real beast. 60 mpg is quite normal and you...
  14. greesha

£50 mods...help?

THS dogbone mount ^_^
  15. greesha

Greesha's - imperial blue cupra

sold now :(
  16. greesha

interesting, R32 owners seem worried over LCR

I never understood how can you call someone names just because he is driving a different car ...
  17. greesha

interesting, R32 owners seem worried over LCR

I really like R32's. Twin turbo it and you have a real supercar beater :P This one is one of my favourite videos. Just listen to that guy in Z4 hgeheh http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2739536/bmw_z4_vs_vw_golf_mk4_r32/ i just cant stop laughing
  18. greesha

My first Seat - Leon 1.8t Sport pics

Mine was blowing off constantly :P.
  19. greesha

Cambelt and water pump change - how much?

I was quoted 140 labour + parts for cambelt and water pump exchange. Guys i heard different stories about those water pumps. Some people say to stay with plastic pumps as they are plastic for a reason and their design was updated long time ago ... others say to go with a metal impeller...
  20. greesha

Insurance premium...

im 28 had a little claim againt me last year (800 pounds) 0 NCB and i pay £1480 FC :< terrible postcode as well ... Oh and my water pump just went... :X cambelt + water pump + rear beam bushes + bonnet respray this thursday :P. I should have sold that car >< earlier !
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.