Search results

1. greesha

Serious problem with dogbone mount...

Ok a photo first. OK as you can clearly see my THS dogbone has snapped. Middle bolt is missing. I have undone all the bolts. Thread is gone in the hole that has missing bolt. I have seriously no idea what to do now... I have heard something about helicoil but i have absolutely no idea how to...
  2. greesha

New brake pads problem

Hello guys. I know i probably did something stupid and its most likely my fault. Few days ago i have installed new front brake pads and this is how my brake discs look like after a drive. What have I done wrong? Can anyone tell me before i take them off to look at again? Thanks
  3. greesha

Bonnet paint damage (respray?vinyl wrap?)

I have a problem. Seems like my bonnet was resprayed at some point in my cars history and it was resprayed badly. Paint starts now to lift off. When i pressured washed it last time i have actually lost a bit of paint. I have made a few calls around and the cheapest quote for bonnet respray was...
  4. greesha

boost leak? [logs included]

Hello guys :) I went out with jamiebennett to do some logging tonight as my car doesn't feel as fast as it was before FMIC. You can check the logs here. http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showpost.php?p=2811089&postcount=60 Everything point to boost leak right? Is everything else...
  5. greesha

very low mpg + knocking sound - please help :)

Hello, Since i bought my car i have constant problems with very low mpg. I do realize its probably my fault but i would like to take everything else out of equation. In last 6 month i have changed thermostat, CTS, spark plugs and MAF. I've cleaned my throttle body. Still no improvement. From...
  6. greesha

Greesha's - imperial blue cupra

Hello :) i'm a member and a proud leon owner for more than a year now so I think its time to post something about it. I bought it in January 2009 and it is pretty much my first owned car. Leather interior. 83k miles on the clock. FSH. It was second Leon I went to look at. When i bought...
  7. greesha

Misfires (coilpack on the way out?)

Hello, I have some serious problem last few weeks and its actually getting worse. It happens especially when engine is still cold. When i put my foot down it misfires (terrible loss of power - feels almost liek ESP kicks in with a big bang from exhaust). When i put gas pedal only half way...
  8. greesha

N75

Hello I have a question about N75 valve. I noticed that some of us change it to a different one. Are there any REAL advantages coming from that ? Ive read that it helps to kep a higher boost but ... im not sure if that will be healthy for my engine if it was remapped to use some specific...
  9. greesha

coolant temperature problems

Hello I have some problems with my coolant temperature readings. Looks like it takes a lot of time to reach 90C. Then after some time it can go below 90 (about 80) and stay there for long, even during journey. Also i have quite bad MPG results. As i have read on this forum it might be...
  10. greesha

logging boost 1.8t cupra 2000

Can anyone tell me what channels should i log to check actual and requested boost? What other channels should i check as well to check if everything is running fine ? Thank you very much for help.
  11. greesha

Broken mirror

Hello, Ive got a problem. Some :censored: kicked off my right hand side mirror. Can anyone advice me something ? Anyone knows any good mechanic around slough that can repair me this for a reasonable price? All help greatly appreciated. Mirror is intact and electric steering works...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.