Search results

1. PH1L NI

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Factory orders placed from 20th November and built in January 2018 onwards will receive the Digital Cockpit is the official info, at present.
  2. PH1L NI

Brochure and Finance Calculator Live

Yes, I think it'll slowly start to become the norm. Reason being the new WLTP testing (MPG Testing) will mean that any options a car comes with will change the figures and make it really challenging for brands to provide all the various figures required. This will be neater. I agree it takes...
  3. PH1L NI

Brochure and Finance Calculator Live

SEAT's philosophy this time round is that they have most bases covered with their model range and in-fact they believe that there will be no need for customers to add options but simply select the model that comes with everything they need. So, in this instance the model you would need to select...
  4. PH1L NI

Bargain Cupra 290 or wait for 300?

Sounds like a good price to me!
  5. PH1L NI

satnav not loading from sd card

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y451/Philip_McCambridge/Mobile%20Uploads/20140903_165108_zpspdznoy8v.jpg http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y451/Philip_McCambridge/Mobile%20Uploads/20140903_165102_zpsu4byj4kr.jpg Well as you can see from the card that didn't work it is a version 4 -...
  6. PH1L NI

satnav not loading from sd card

Hello, I'm the salesman who sold Ben the Leon and ust to clear this up for anyone with the same problem here is what I discovered. There are different versions of Sat Nav SD Cards with different part numbers. When the original card was lost we tried another card in it which produced the error...
  7. PH1L NI

Ibiza FR 1.2 TSI

The standard Aux-in port will allow you to play songs through your iPhone perfectly fine. You will need to use the iPhone to select/change songs, however.
  8. PH1L NI

Phil's MK2 Leon - BTCC Kitted, New Wheels (19 x 8.5) & Slammed.

Pretty standard for now just a few breathing mods, just enjoying what is an awesome car out of the box. Plans for summer are to install a Jackson Supercharger and a K-PRO plus a few other goodies, funds permitting.
  9. PH1L NI

Yeah, speed bumps were a mare! Yeah the car is now gone, I'm the proud owner of this:
  10. PH1L NI

It's a Reference Sport. I've just got bored of it now really, want something that is a bit more exciting to drive. :)
  11. PH1L NI

Thanks. It's pretty much sale agreed for it at the minute.
  12. PH1L NI

pic request number plate

It's NOT illegal, if you have a short digit plate! My registration is a 5 digit one and therefore as I still have a legal font and spacing and the required margin I am legal. My car went straight through MOT like this (Northern Ireland where they are strict government operated tests) - I had the...
  13. PH1L NI

My first opinions for Cupra

I test drove a Standard Cupra and a 315BHP one and it didn't give me the same shove in the back as my torquey diesel did. Just saying... It was quick but I was just left underwhelmed...
  14. PH1L NI

Just thought I'd post up a few pictures of my car in it's current state. Had it up for sale but honestly some of the stuff I had looked at made me think twice! I decided to keep it and change the wheels instead. :) If I was able to insure a DC5 I'd be tempted away from it - but at the minute...
  15. PH1L NI

18" "BTCC" Tyre Pressure

Cheers! Having not owned the car from new I didn't know. I'm pretty sure my car originally came from the factory with 16s so I wasn't sure about checking the petrol cap.
  16. PH1L NI

18" "BTCC" Tyre Pressure

Anyone who has these wheels on their car what tyre pressure do you run? Cheers.
  17. PH1L NI

Leon 50K Service 2.0 TDI 140BHP

I've tried reading the manual and searching but not really got a definitive answer. It doesn't help that there is no stamps in my book at all apart from one at 3k miles! [:@] Anyway, my question is what is it my car needs for this service? It's just ticked over 50K miles and it's a 2006 car...
  18. PH1L NI

do i tell the stealer?

If your trading in a car out comes that horrible black book and they'll give you the price in that and very few care about anything else!
  19. PH1L NI

Any Good FR/Cupra alloy alternatives?

Was my old Ibiza. It went through a few sets of wheels that car. Those wheels lasted about a month :p Then I got BBS LM-R's black centre with polished lip. Then I sold it and bought my Leon. :)
  20. PH1L NI

K1 gone back to a diesel FR

Can't beat the Derv :D
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.