Search results

1. MIrror link?

Did you buy any of these cars - as one was mine?
  2. Saying Goodbye

Alfa Romeo??? oh by the way I also have a V6 Busso Spider in the garage !!! My son has a Ibiza Copa so we are still part of the club in a way!
  3. Saying Goodbye

Yes BMW are knocking 1000's off a new if you take the finance but I got a great deal (in my mind) on a pre-reg one with some extras. Shop around! It's silky smooth!
  4. Saying Goodbye

After a LC1, a LCR1-225, a LC2-K1 and LC3-280 its time to bow out of SEAT ownership. All the cars have been good, the best being the LCR1225 for its raw appeal and the K1 was a great investment the 280 was so so. I won't miss the axle tramp! But I fancied a change so a M140i is now on my...
  5. Best tyres

Anyone
  6. Help choosing a color for Cupra

Dynamic Grey........and it's "colour"
  7. Please help 280 DSG owners!

Just reigniting this thread to see if there anyone with this issue. My car is going back in again next week. Cheers.
  8. Anyone know this car?

http://www.blakedowncarcompany.co.uk/#!seat-leon-cupra-tfsi/d7uck Any help appreciated?
  9. Cupra 280 - Faint Smoke Trail / Rev Hunting

Mine raise to 1500-1700 regardless of what mode I'm in.
  10. Cupra 280 - Faint Smoke Trail / Rev Hunting

Could you add a comment that you don't get this issue to the end of my thread? Thanks
  11. Cupra 280 - Faint Smoke Trail / Rev Hunting

smoke: I'm not sure. none from mine Rev Hunting: no not normal see my thread http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=428408
  12. Please help 280 DSG owners!

The issue with the short video is: when I come to a full stop the revs rise between 1500/2000 rpm before dropping into D1. The other two are taken rolling in traffic and I'm not touching brake or accelerator. When I first got the car and after subsequent reflashes it doesnt do it. Theyre...
  13. Cupra 280 Neuspeed Bush Insert review

Could do with one these before I visit Santa Pod - the axle tramp is really annoying! Without crawling under the car which version do i need?
  14. Please help 280 DSG owners!

StePE im not sure what your asking?
  15. Please help 280 DSG owners!

Some of you may know I have had an ongoing issue with my 2014 Cupra 280 DSG The engine 'hunts' when coming to a stop (dropping D2 to D1) Here are some YouTube videos of the problem. The main one is when I'm rolling in traffic not touching the brake or accelerator. The car has been to...
  16. Am I going mad - or is this a probem?

see my threads on the issue and video (although mine's a DSG)
  17. Gloss black 280 alloys

Mine stated to flake after a year, I got new ones under warranty.
  18. DSG reliability?

Don't get me started!
  19. DSG judder

JACUPRA is that the same issue you had? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk