Search results

1. TimJK

Stage 2+ issues (Not Mine)

Yeah there is no misfire on the car. There was knock correction due to intake temps because of the ambient temp though. But dont know how much difference that would make.
  2. TimJK

It has the BSH PCV blank so thats ruled out. The software was new that week when the car was mapped, I originally took it in the week before for mapping but clive did tell me there was a new release coming within the next week so I waited for that. I dont know if there is a newer one since?
  3. TimJK

Cheers Lee, any suggestions? I know when it was on the rollers clive said that the car was correcting knock a little due to high intake temps. Also since then I have replaced clutch and flywheel? Maybe worth putting back on the dyno? However I do wander if the file is Stage 2 and not 2+...
  4. TimJK

Tims Silver LCR - 272 BHP

Yes it did matey. It was traded in near birmingham
  5. TimJK

My car isn't on the website for the dealer i traded it in anymore, anybody seen any new members with a 55 plate silver LCR bought from birmingham area? Be interesting to see its gone to a good home!
  6. TimJK

Oh, and plans, so far only induction, exhaust and map. see what takes my fancy after that, going to leave the inside and outside alone, just play with the power.
  7. TimJK

Yeah random mate! i havent got another course til near the end of the year now. If i had of known you'd be there, could of brought my decat up! and leon, already sold the deflectors and someones paid. sorry mate
  8. TimJK

Right, well leon went almost a month ago, and this is the replacement.
  9. TimJK

I have for sale these parts: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12000.m43.l1123/7?euid=4558cf3282bf4800b2c54a08c20886da&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.co.uk%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D320718633460%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3ALCA%3AGB%3A1123...
  10. TimJK

Hi sorry yes I did, I wont be selling the mats as I cant sell the car without them in. Tim
  11. TimJK

Give me a text on 07540700898 I forgot your from Norwich is all! What tyres do you have on there? I'm a mechanic so can do it. And yes new s3
  12. TimJK

I'd love to but I am going to look at an s3 next week
  13. TimJK

Car is up for sale: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2785150.htm Posted on here but still not been authorised.
  14. TimJK

Oh yeah sorry mate, to de-baffle, simply remove the pipe, and smash the inside to pieces with a hammer and chissel, takes alot of doing, but you wont brake it, then shake it all out bit by bit, its fairly easy to crack up with force. Make sure you clean afterwards as dont want the turbo eating...
  15. TimJK

It sure is lol, thanks though mate, if i keep it, s3 engine cover in white and the two IC's hoses blue silicon. People have asked why I did them white and not body colour, But want the engine bay to be a different colour scheme to the outside. So its White on Matte Black with Blue hoses, Then...
  16. TimJK

Yeah, its a tough choice, mine was soo cheap when i got it, but i cant keep putting the mileage on it, ive done 35k in it since jan 09, and i have always wanted a new shape s3, its a case of do i sell up and get out a loan for no more power but a lush car, or keep mine?
  17. TimJK

Well manifold came off this weekend, sprayed it yday and re-fitted today, changed injector seals as one was leaking so all fresh now! What a chore though! Final pic was taken in the garage so a bit dark, but its begging for a white s3 coolant cover! However... extremely tempted to sell...
  18. TimJK

leons_ leon LCR, 20/07/2011 update 14/09/2011 CAR WILL BE UP FOR SALE SOON :(

Saw your car finally! parked on side of prince of wales road last night! I need your FMIC!
  19. TimJK

Leon Cupra R FMIC DIY kit

After reading a few projects there are various different FMIC, Pipes and hoses, Bends and Reducers etc people have used, but would like the know the best combo to still keep fogs.
  20. TimJK

leons_ leon LCR, 20/07/2011 update 14/09/2011 CAR WILL BE UP FOR SALE SOON :(

Car looks great, not seen you around before. I need to get the s3 coolant cover on at some point! also been pricing up FMIC's so many variations!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.