Search results

1. brett

mk2 8v Induction ... mk2 16v induction..

I dont mind bunging it up, we'll soon see when we comes round this evening anyway ... Brett
  2. brett

mk2 8v Induction ... mk2 16v induction..

Hi all, i just need confirmation on something, i bought an induction kit for a friend (from ebay, i know i know) ... it is supposed to be for a 2.0 8v Ibiza, i enquired about this with the store i bought it from , they said they had one for an 8v , the item came through and it is labelled for a...
  3. brett

Looking to buy an Ibiza..

I have owned both 8v and 16v and i have to say i had more fun in the 16v .... it was a great car till i killed her ... but am looking to get another one. 8v was great fun and loved to be driven hard, put a good set of shoes on it and uprate suspension and you have a great machine. The 16v had...
  4. brett

Rear lights are shockingly crap!

I hope you have some reference to back that up .... ;) :whistle:
  5. brett

WTF is going on with Insurance..

The best crime rate you are aware of anyway ... you dont know what figures the ins co's are using and at what scales they are measuring at etc... Seeing as all other factors would be working for you such as your age , more ncb .. it is being whittled down to only a number of factors ... one...
  6. brett

WTF is going on with Insurance..

It maybe due to the crime in your area, this happened with a mate of mine .. he now has 2yrs ncb is 26 and no points .. but ins has gone up £200 ... bit shocking really...
  7. brett

Insurance Woes

Your choice, i would choose the sensible option ... i went from a 1.4 Ibiza to a 2.0 8v one .. and i remember nearly writing the thing off on the first day because i just wasnt use to it , had that a good 2 years before going to a 2.0 16v which i had some had a good 18 months of use before rear...
  8. brett

Insurance Woes

Jesus, 18 and you're looking for a cupra... get a few more years decent driving experience under your belt and do some saving, even in a years time or so you premiums will go down but i would at least wait till i was a bit older before considering such things, at least the 20 mark ... and you...
  9. brett

Pics of my Leon Cupra R

hmmmmm......... exhaust is good but i think it would look better if it was tucked up closer to the cut out in the bumper so its nice snug fit. Like the car, nice and dark looking ... evil .. :D
  10. brett

Grounding Kits

I believe this also had good effects on the Subaru's too when i used to be over on Scoobynet, maybe john banks could confirm this too as he was on scoobynet too.. and probably still is ..
  11. brett

SCN Flyer

You mean ... it's defiantely ITS - not IT'S
  12. brett

SCN Flyer

I imagine its costly...jesssuuss , with that traffic, well at least you have a stable platform to provide if you wish to take things further anyway. Really..... i thought everyone was a jobless hobo on here, everyone seems to be on here all day , every day so how on earth are they doing work...
  13. brett

SCN Flyer

Lets just say .. You ARE the number 1 seat "enthusiast" site anway , traffic is nothing like yours..
  14. brett

SCN Flyer

How many uniques are you getting ? 14 mill hits as in page views aswell... thats a bloody lot you know . Ever though of approaching a decent ad agency to consider using SCN as an ad channel, that would turn into a tidy sum of money coming in for SCN to fund events / comps etc...
  15. brett

ibiza handbrake light..

im guessing it is the abs sensor then , its being fixed this week so hopefully all will be ok . ...
  16. brett

ibiza handbrake light..

right then , the sensor is working fine . The handbrake light then comes on when i start to drive though ........... i forgot to mention the car is kicking up an ABS fault and that is due to faulty wiring which is being remedied this week. Could this be related aswell ?
  17. brett

ibiza handbrake light..

i was planning on doing that first ............. ok , ill reword my response :) thanks .... i shall check first , if shall then go and buy if need be ... :)
  18. brett

ibiza handbrake light..

thanks .... i shall go and buy...
  19. brett

ibiza handbrake light..

afternoon all , mk2 ibiza (gti 16v) is having a minor problem. The handbrake light is staying on , sometimes it goes off on the odd occasion but usually comes back on seconds later. I was wondering what this could possibly be ... number one in my head is some sort of handbrake switch which...
  20. brett

Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

What are the power figures for your car then now you have put a turbo on ?