Search results

1. Seat Adam

SFS Boost Hose Kit

Ok, i've figured out my MAP sensor is a 12mm one, another question. How many hoses are in the THS204/B set?, some sites say 5 and some say 3. Adam
  2. Seat Adam

SFS Boost Hose Kit

Did you manage to figure out which size MAP sensor you have and how did you do it? I need to get some new hoses urgent for my LC TDI. Adam
  3. Seat Adam

Headlights

Ok cool. Found some on Amazon for £150. Looks like I may invest in a set. Cheers all.
  4. Seat Adam

Headlights

I thought they were part of the actual headlight unit. I'm going to use some araldite for the mean time so that it passes the MOT next month if I don't fix it properly.
  5. Seat Adam

Headlights

Also, do you know if they still use H1/H7 set-up or do they change to H1/H1? Some of the discriptions aren't that clear.
  6. Seat Adam

Headlights

I like them. Really thinking about getting some as just checked eurocarparts for pattern part and they are £162. Same price on the bay for a pair of angel eyes. Lee where were your ones from?
  7. Seat Adam

Headlights

Not at that price! Lol
  8. Seat Adam

Headlights

Hi all. I've got a Black Magic Cupra TDI which I happened to accidently bump into the back of a Volvo the other day.:redface: It snapped the top brackets of my drivers headlight so I phoned the dealer for a price...£176.76 inc VAT! Don't think i'll be getting one from there. If I get a...
  9. Seat Adam

G179 crash sensor ?

Ok, got round to changing the sensor today and sorting my leaking door seal. The sensor was under the carpet so got that done. My carpet was wet on the underside so I guess water got into the sensor. Anyway, fixed the leaking seal so hopefully all done now, cleared fault on VAGcom and it hasn't...
  10. Seat Adam

G179 crash sensor ?

Bringing this back up. My LC TDI has this same fault 01221 G179 Side air bag crash sensor drivers side faulty. Checked it on VAGcom and got the fault. Took it to dealers today to spend £43.20 for the same info that I already knew. Ordered the sensor, was £156.47. Now, the dealer has told me that...
  11. Seat Adam

urgent help with puddle in back footwell

When my passenger front door seal leaked it was the rear footwell that got wet not the front. If there is water on the seals when you open the door then the seals behind the trim need doing.
  12. Seat Adam

aura removal,

That's what I meant.
  13. Seat Adam

aura removal,

You need to swap the red and yellow wires as one is ignition switched and the other is ignition perminent.
  14. Seat Adam

LED number plate lights popping fuses

I got my ones from Ebay from FIZZMO. They have been in now for a while and I've had no problem.
  15. Seat Adam

which TDI glow plugs

They were fitted in my Cupra when I got it. Worked as a normal glow plug do. I changed them when they failed and started breaking down for BERU ones as they are one of the types used from the factory. Seat use either BOSCH or BERU glow plugs. I checked with SEAT UK when I did it as I had issues...
  16. Seat Adam

Osram night breakers

I've got them fitted in mine and have the same "problem". I don't care as all the new cars fitted with xenon bulbs are just as bad. Mine has been aligned by Seat and there is no fault there. Just do as I have, fit Night Breakers in the main beam and fogs too and when you get flashed, give them...
  17. Seat Adam

indicator sound but no indicator LCR 2004

Not had any clicking since spraying with contact cleaner, looks as if it is sorted for now!
  18. Seat Adam

Ok, changed the hazard switch yesterday. All went ok, took almost 30 mins to do. Didn't fault once on the way home or in the evening whilst out, then on my way to work today and random clicking again. Waste of £20. Had previously read a few threads about this, the other fix is cleaning the...
  19. Seat Adam

I have now got a new hazard switch to fit this week. Parts guy in the dealer said it is a problem, they keep changing the switches as previous versions still do it. Picked it up for around £20. I tried the compressed air but no luck, still did it yesterday.
  20. Seat Adam

Did you get this sorted? My 2004 LC TDI is doing the same thing. I've heard that a new hazard light switch is the fix as the relay is situated in the switch and is a sign of the relay breaking down.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.