Search results

1. cupra.al

hill hold in reverse.

hi all,my gf has a 2.0 fr tdi and she has well im not sure if its a problem or a characteristic of hill hold. but sometimes when she goes into reverse she gets hill hold even on fairly flat ground obviously this lifts the back of the car like it would if you were to reverse with the handbrake...
  2. cupra.al

tdi exhaust

hello all. just wondering if anybody has tried out this downpipe thats very cheap. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-IBIZA-1-9-TDI-TURBO-DIESEL-STAINLESS-STEEL-EXHAUST-DECAT-DE-CAT-PIPE-/360613315360?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3ASeat%7CModel%3AIbiza&hash=item53f63a8320...
  3. cupra.al

leon fr tdi anti roll bar width.

could somebody please tell me the width of the front anti roll bar on the pd150 fr leon please? im in need of some new arb bushes and there are a variation in diameters. also does anyone have experience of super pro and powerflex arb bushes is one better than the other?
  4. cupra.al

posts ahead of time

not really a problem i dont think just a query. ive noticed the posts are ahead of time when im not logged in but when i login the posts show the correct posting time. whats that all about?
  5. cupra.al

which polisher kit

just wondering if anybody could help im after buying a da polisher from cleanyourcar.co.uk but im getting confused by the supplied polishes as they say the grades of cut like 3.5 cut and 3.0 gloss which i dont have a clue about i have small swirl like scratches on my black paint. ive been...
  6. cupra.al

how many miles has your 1.4tsi ibiza done?

as above just intrested in how many miles these engines can do in an ibiza. so how many miles has your 1.4tsi ibiza done?
  7. cupra.al

5 door 20vt

do they exist from out the factory? im just intrested in knowing if they do exist ive never seen one posted on the forum always 5dr diesel frs or 1.2s,1.4s etc. i would never own one just want to know if they are out there :shrug:
  8. cupra.al

front lower strut brace

omp do a front lower strut brace for the mk4 ibiza i was just wondering if anybody has fitted one and if they have has it made much of a difference if any to the handling? ive been thinking of getting one for a good couple of months but i dont want to fit it and find it makes as much...
  9. cupra.al

reply box

I dont seem to be getting a reply box at the bottom of threads anymore i can still reply but not in the old way of typing in the already supplied box at the bottom of every thread im sure it was there this morning but its gone now,is this a new thing to speed things up or a glitch? thanks alex.
  10. cupra.al

mk4 cupra faults

yesterday my engine management light come on so today went to the dealer and had the faults printed out for me they said they need to look into it further and they would book me in next week. just wondering if anybody is familiar with the following faults and what may have created them. 1st...
  11. cupra.al

polished seat sport intercooler

been busy today polishing my seat sport intercooler being as i havent seen anybody else having done this thought i would give it a go as there aluminium and mine was looking dull and tarnished so heres some pictures. let me know what you all think? hopefully these photos are viewable...
  12. cupra.al

petrol cupra and fr manifold bolts.

have read on here a while ago that the manifold bolts come loose. im just wondering if mine have come loose. i had a forge tip fitted last week so it might just be a new sound im experiencing but underload going up hill in say fourth or fifth at 30 to 40 mph i get what sounds like a blowing...
  13. cupra.al

how do i set my account so i dont get an email everytime a thread i have subcribed to gets updated? looking at my settings i have it set up for no email notification but im still getting multiple emails just wondering what im doing wrong.
  14. cupra.al

hid ballasts

i went to fit my hid kit to my car yesterday i previously had the kit on my old car. i only wanted to see how blue they were going to be as there 8000k. when i connected it as i only tryed the one and one ballast the ballast was whineing i couldnt remember if they used to do that so before i fit...
  15. cupra.al

how much can a standard clutch take?

i have a 2007 petrol cupra im intrested in getting it remapped i only have a panel filter at the moment and dont plane on heavy mods as of yet,but i want to know how much horsepower the standard clutch can take without slipping? also how much horsepower some of you have with a standard clutch...
  16. cupra.al

ac question

i have a 2007 cupra with climate control/air con,im wondering when you turn the air con down and it displays that no air is being blown with the temprature stated underneath is it still actually pumping,as i like to know the time and temprature without having to keep switching between the clock...
  17. cupra.al

door not opening

has anybody had this problem i have a 2007 ibiza cupra and my passenger door wont open from the inside or the outside luckily its under warranty but obviously cant go in for it untill tomorrow. i was just wondering if its a common thing as i havent ever seen anything on here about it?? :confused:
  18. cupra.al

2007 ibiza cupra - does it have an insurance rated alarm?

im new to here but ive just purchased a 2007 ibiza cupra which i collect next week :D. im unaware if it has an alarm or not for insurance purposes it would be handy to know. i have had a read round on here but cant find anything on this subject for this model/year. does anybody know? :shrug:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.