Search results

1. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Thanks for the update Tell. I am waiting for the mib2 Standard update
  2. No power steering

Are you sure the fan belt is not loose thus causing the squealing sound by slipping when the alternator is under a heavy load?
  3. TMC Not Working

I have just followed Tells instructions and I am delighted to say that I now have TMC reports again on V12. I will now be using the two card method in my mib2 standard unit in my Arona. Thanks Tell
  4. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I have just followed Tells instructions and I am delighted to say that I now have TMC reports again on V12. I will now be using the two card method in my mib2 standard unit in my Arona. Thanks Tell
  5. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

OoooooPs misread Tells information. Its an age thing !!!
  6. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I have just done this change to 14 on my mib2 and sadly the tmc is still crossed out. Any ideas out there?
  7. 6 button MIB (non Tech Pack FR) - replacement

As a suggestion take the unit out and dismantle to to actually see what has been placed in the slot and hopefully remove the offending item.
  8. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Tell. It will take a better man than me to play that deeply. I am quite happy with Region1
  9. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I have tried to put the all Europe on to a 16gb card with the language files deleted but it is just a tad too large.
  10. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Thanks for the heads up Tell. Downloaded and updated very successfully
  11. Latest Mib2 Standard Maps Novemer 2021 Are Here

Thanks for the reply but I decided i was too long in the tooth to dive into the mib toolkit hence money changed hands and I am a happy old bunny !!!
  12. Latest Mib2 Standard Maps Novemer 2021 Are Here

Tell.I know this is a bit late but I had mapcare installed by East Yorkshire retrofits some time ago and now updating is a breeze - no more errors and no need to overwrite the overall.nds file. A win win situation
  13. Satnav fault code in OBD11

Hi Tell. Thanks for the explanations but regrettably they are way above my head now. I was quite happy to pay the money and now be able to scan with no faults shown !!!
  14. Satnav fault code in OBD11

Hi again to all My problem is now solved. I have installed mapcare from Kieran at east yorkshire retrofits and the error has now gone. A great big thumbs up for Kieran
  15. Remote Mapcare Activation

Thanks for the reply. I have now ordered the mapcare upodate from yourselves. I look forward to the next step in the process
  16. Remote Mapcare Activation

The one where you copy the overall.nds from the working card to the latest version card as detailed on this forum.
  17. Remote Mapcare Activation

Hello to you Will the mapcare activation remove the B126CF2 fault code which I have in module 5F after doing the workaround installation of the latest maps ? Many thanks in advance.
  18. What is a simple way of updating my 2018 Cupra R's sat nav New SD Card, sell the old one?

As an 80 yo I have just updated my Mib2 to 1520 following the work around - No problem at all. Tell I finally resolved my svm error !!
  19. PTC heater burning smell

Another possibility is that the ring terminal crimp is not perfectly tight and a small amount of resistance is present and the heating effect of current through this small resistance is creating the heat. Can you solder rhe copper wire to the ring connector thus eliminating any possibility of...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise