Search results

1. Satnav Fault Code

Since I upgraded my maps I find that every time I scan the management system using OBD11 I get the following fault code:- B126CF2. Does anyone know what causes this? The Satnav works perfectly with the updated map. My car is a Seat Arona which I believe is very similar to the Ibiza Mk6
  2. Satnav fault code in OBD11

Since I upgraded my maps I find that every time I scan the management system using OBD11 I get the following fault code:- B126CF2. Does anyone know what causes this? The Satnav works perfectly with the updated map.
  3. Nearside Reversing Light

Has anyone managed to activate the nearside reversing light. It does appear to have led's fitted in it on my Arona FR. I think the light designation is :- Leuchte29RFL RA64
  4. Waze and Android Auto - Audio Help Please

I have been using Waze for the last few weeks and I cannot find a way to get the audio directions to come from the infotainment system. I can only hear them from my mobile phone. Has anyone managed to get the audio to come through the car speakers and if so can you point me in the right...
  5. Speedcam updates

Has anyone on here tried to install the updates from speedcamupdates.com to their 6PO media system. If so how did it go
  6. Battery Voltage possible problem

I have an Ibiza FR 1.4ACT with Stop Start. When the engine is running the voltage accross the battery is a constant 14.8 volts. The battery fitted is of the AGM type and the Alternator output should be managed by the Battery Management Sytem. I ask if anyone with the same Engine / Battery...
  7. Ibiza I-tech DRL's

I have recently bought an Ibiza I-tech 1.2 tsi,1st reg Sept 2014, and ask if anyone can say what bulbs should be illuminated when the ignition is turned on. The reason for my question is that on this car the sidelights, dipped headlights and tail lights all illuminate and I wonder if the Nordic...
  8. Daylight Running Lights

Has anyone here fitted DRL's to their Altea and if so what are they and how did you obtain them?
  9. Starter Motor Problem

Hello to all My 2008 Altea 2.0 TDI has developed a bit of a problem in as much as quite often when warm the starter motor does not operate when I turn the key. I hear a loud click from under the bonnet but no action from the motor. If I release the key and try again all is well, the starter...
  10. Tyre Question

I have an Altea 2.0tdi Stylance Sport with DSG and have developed a tremendous noise problem with the factory fitted Bridgestone Potenza 225 x 45 x17w tyres. The noise started at the rear after app 10k miles and after changing the tyres Front to Rear on each side the noise is at the Front...
  11. Strange Air Con Problem

Has any one got any ideas as to why my 08 Altea with climate control steams up when the climate control is put into the "Econ". As soon as I put it into "Auto" mode the condensation is quickly removed. The condensation starts from the front of the car to the rear and even appears in the...
  12. Climate Control Again

Hi to you all Now that winter is upon us I have tried the "ECON" mode on my climate control Very soon after pressing the button the car starts steaming up very quickly and the only way to clear it is to go back to the "AUTO" Mode. As far as I know the ECON Mode should stop cooling...
  13. Air Con Reset

Hi to you all Can anyone let me know how to reset the AirCon on my 08 Stylance please. On my previous Altea a combination press of the "Econ" button together with the middle horizontal button above the display resulted in a reset of the AirCon. This does not happen with the 08 Model...
  14. Altea Stylance Sports Kit

Hello to all Can anyone tell me exactly what is supplied in the optional sorts kit for the Stylance. I am seriously considering trading in my Altea 2.0tdi sport with dsg for a new Stylance 2.0tdi dsg and wonder if it is worth asking for the Sport Kit. I have searched the Seat web site...
  15. Seat TomTom Mount

I am thinking about buying the TomTom mounting kit from my local dealer as I think it is less obtrusive than the windscreen mount I am using at present for my TomTom 710. Does anybody know which colour wires on the input to the "Black Box" supplied with the kit are the ones for + and - 12...
  16. Heater Controls

I have searched and searched to no avail!! Can anyone please tell me how to "synchronise" the heater temperature on both sides of the car. I seem to recollect that you press two of the buttons simultaneosly but can't remember which two Many Thanks John
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise