Search results

1. Remote key issue

Correct...tried last night but no joy...tried 5 mins ago and all sorted :thumbup:
  2. Remote key issue

Ok so both keys have always worked fine in all the time weve had the car ie remote unlock/locked car no problems. Didn't use one for a while and then when we went to use it it wouldn't remote unlock/lock the car. Did the reprogram and it worked fine...but the other key we had been using now...
  3. Remote Central Locking - Key Coding

Just thought id post up that the following link which has worked for me on a couple of different SEATs when the key battery has been changed and initially the remote locking has stopped working... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-obK7flVfw hope it helps :)
  4. Bounemouth garage recommendations

Or somewhere close to Bournemouth?
  5. Bounemouth garage recommendations

Bit of help...my brothers 53 plate Cupra is playing up needs vag com running, boost test etc Anywhere/anyone good with these in the Bournemouth area? Also needs the doors stripping down and doing as he has a fair amount of water sloshing around in both the front and rear foot wells courtesy of...
  6. cooling circuit now working and heat back in the cab

Wifes family wagon is about to be updated shortly...not sure if its what you are looking for but feel free to drop me a pm if interested... http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/seat/alhambra/lovely-top-of-the-range-seat-alhambra-tdi-130-stylance/1093077 its a little bit dirtier now...
  7. Weird one...new front tyres then issues

"Wise words mate" :thumbup:
  8. Lowered Alhambra

Imho i wouldnt be happy with those on sorry...the springs could come unseated as they are fully extended surely... just my thoughts. We had some G Max uprated lowering springs on our old previous 2001 1.8T and they did a good job and only about £90 iirc. I think theres a pic in the photos...
  9. Weird one...new front tyres then issues

Not been on here for a while but for the record it turned out to be the tracking...easy fix.
  10. Weird one...new front tyres then issues

Unfortunately not if only this was that easy...they are definately fitted 100% correctly.
  11. Weird one...new front tyres then issues

Just had someone (who knows his cars) crawl under and no marks or damage he could see. Im struggling to see how the tracking/alignment and steering wheel could have been thrown out so much.
  12. Weird one...new front tyres then issues

Not with the car at the mo Mork...will check tonight...you thinking bent wb? thought they were pretty substantial no?
  13. Weird one...new front tyres then issues

Never ever experienced this in over 25 years...had a pair of new front tyres popped on the wifes 54 plate Alhambra Stylance as they were getting a bit low and a couple of issues have immediately occured. 1st after about a 1/4 of a miles on the first piece of straight road i noticed the steering...
  14. Folding mirrors

Anyone retro fitted a folding set?
  15. Folding mirrors

Anyone retro fitted some folders? Got a 2001 with folders atm so could do a swap if its not too complicated.
  16. Folding mirrors

Should the mirrors fold via the mirror adjust switch/knob on a 53 plate leon Cupra? The adjuster knob doesnt have the fold symbol. Not a big problem as they can be folded easilly manually.
  17. heated electric mirrors not working

Seems funny how all those mirror functions dont work and would have thought wires but have you checked the fuses? i had a friends 03 around last week and it was the fuses.
  18. how similar? galaxy sharan alhambra?

Sadly the chap who broke them for spares from home retired just before christmas last year. New parts with a discount are available from Sere SEAT. What are you looking for?
  19. Making an Index of Alhambra Readers Ride Threads

Al Wyn s Alhambras Silver 2001 1.8T + Silver grey 2004 1.9 TDI Stylance Sorry but these are the only pictures i have...http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3032976.htm
  20. 1.8 20vt misfire

Your local GSF (German Swedish French) will look after you re a new MAF... only buy a Bosch one though...not sure if they still need the old unit they used to a few years back. Let us know how you get on. Good luck.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members