Search results

1. Adam's Cupra

AmD Rolling Road Day April 7th 2013

Yeah ill be meeting at BK before hand, worth coming along even if its just for the bacon sandwiches :D
  2. Adam's Cupra

Yeah want to get on the rollers to make sure everything's running ok as not had it that long
  3. Adam's Cupra

Yeah your right think the last one was around a year ago, that's why I thought I better come along
  4. Adam's Cupra

I'll come along.. Will meet you at Burger King around 8:20 hopefully
  5. Adam's Cupra

What next after Cupra

& larger carbon-fiber front wheel arches, rear diffuser etc . I do agree with you though Al, it's not very in your face and could of been made abit more special. It only gets looks from people who know what it is, which isn't a bad thing at times. I wanted a TT but the otherhalf didn't so ended...
  6. Adam's Cupra

What next after Cupra

Will load some up today
  7. Adam's Cupra

What next after Cupra

Same with mine and I'm with admiral, they were also cheaper when I said it was on the drive rather than in the garage.. WTF! asked why and they said they have allot of people claiming when they hit there garage and people automatically think it will be cheaper if you say you park it in the...
  8. Adam's Cupra

Bigger Turbo For 1.4 TSI

:doh: Your correct Jay, sorry I thouht is was the twin charge engine!
  9. Adam's Cupra

Bigger Turbo For 1.4 TSI

But your probably best tradding in for a cupra to tell the truth as your need to have all the hardware plus the turbo to get near the claimed 270bhp but do the same with the cupra and your be at 340-360bhp without changing the turbo.. But it's an option I guess
  10. Adam's Cupra

Bigger Turbo For 1.4 TSI

I know loba do one... LOBA Motorsports GmbH LO270 turbocharger state-of-the-art “Extended Tip” compressor wheel 5-axis CNC re-profiled compressor housing and backplate 5-axis CNC re-profiled turbine housing special clipped turbine wheel optimized clearances modified actuator uprated bearing...
  11. Adam's Cupra

What next after Cupra

TT insurance seems to be more for some reason when I was looking it was around a 1/3 more for a TTRS.. Which I found odd!
  12. Adam's Cupra

Warranty issue with a mapped car

I always found the dealers alright, had full exhaust changed and even the clutch at 30,000miles on a mapped car.. Must of just been luck or they have got more tight due to the economic climate
  13. Adam's Cupra

Horn issue

My horns died on mine...The relay clicked but nothing happened!
  14. Adam's Cupra

ITG & Forge spacer

I ran both and did not have any problems made good power on the RR and pulled well so that's the main thing. Never tried it without so can't comment but I liked the sound with both
  15. Adam's Cupra

Difference between K03 and K04 ITG kits?

JC here you go 02476305386
  16. Adam's Cupra

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Still waiting mate :ban: Get a correction detail, plenty of good detailers out there, but will cost between £300-£400 at a guess.. Check this link out http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,45530.0.html crazy what they can do.. There may even be someone on here who's handy...
  17. Adam's Cupra

No sorry went with it on it. :lol: yeah we should of just swapped cars. Might see you at inters if your going?
  18. Adam's Cupra

After 5 years of ownership I waved good bye to my Cupra :cry: Hope the new owner enjoys it as much as I did. Quite sad to see it drive off
  19. Adam's Cupra

Evoms cai?

Definatly.. As they say every little helps haha! I'll PM you who I got mine from
  20. Adam's Cupra

Evoms cai?

JC ask for discount, or get a couple of you together and then ask, got mine for £330 by just asking the question
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise