Search results

1. Hobbiniho

DSG Auto Upshift in Manual

yeh its absolutely fine to let it change up by itself just make sure its warm i usually have the screen with the single rev counter up , i normally have mine in cupra mode and just let it change as generally if you are hitting the redline you are going quite fast, its also a strange feeling when...
  2. Hobbiniho

Cupra 290 Servicing & Tyres

iv had the conti's replaced on my 290 at 9k and 18k
  3. Hobbiniho

Good deal?

i managed to wear out a set of the contis in 6.5k so you were doing well getting 10k out of them with 4mm still left, unfortunately for me my lease company have a strict exact replacement policy so no michelins for me, let us know how you get on with them
  4. Hobbiniho

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

eco mode and on A roads stuck behind a bus and about 15 cars, it was 46mph average which is crap lol, normal driving i average low 30s
  5. Hobbiniho

How many miles do you get on a full tank?

i get 350-360 miles to a tank in my 2019 copra, best mpg on a run was 48.2 but that was in eco mode, least amount iv got to a full tank was about 180 miles but i did find the limiter a couple of times, iv no idea how it would be possible to get less than that to a full tank
  6. Hobbiniho

The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

anybody get a "the infotainement system is switched off" message appearing in the clock screen even when it is actually on? easily solved by actually turning it off and back on again,but its really annoying
  7. Hobbiniho

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Finally got around to uploading pictures of my copra 290 had it a couple of months now and absolutely love it, evan managed to get not bad mpg out of it aswell :ban:
  8. Hobbiniho

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

mine pops lots when braking hard and it changes down, also around town in cupra mode, manual box 2nd at 30mph, let off and it pops its head off, mine has about 3500 miles on it
  9. Hobbiniho

Hybrid k04 options md212?

i dont see how it can be much of a hybrid if it can only produce 260 bhp, you should look at the range from beach buggy turbos as you should be able to get a hybrid for a lot cheaper than the turbo dynamics one
  10. Hobbiniho

Removing door inner panel previously done with butyl

butyl seal should be easy enough to cut with a knife, i would replace the butyl seal as it might not seal properly when relaced
  11. Hobbiniho

PCV removal/ catch can fitting

mine filled with watery gunk quite regularly to begin with but after a while it took longer to fill up, that is the reason for the catch can if the catch can wasnt there that would be going back through the engine
  12. Hobbiniho

diy service

as long as it says vag 505.01 on the bottle its fine to use, if your not sure i suggest you have a look at the opie oils section as you will find loads of information and previous recommendations, in my old car i used fuchs titan pro race s :D
  13. Hobbiniho

Ariel isn't coming off HELP

yeh it needs a good sharp tug to get it off, supposed to be anti theft, i fitted a citreon c2 one to my leon
  14. Hobbiniho

Inlet diameter

dont buy a split r they leak and can cause running problems, buy a 007p or 008p
  15. Hobbiniho

HELP!! I have tried all i can so far! (updated with logs)

going by the logs the maf looks ok to me as there is no spurious readings and as iv already said the logs show peak g/s of 175 which works out to be 218bhp i see from your sig that you are only running a smic??, this is a potential case of the high temperature coupled with the fact that where...
  16. Hobbiniho

No bracets on rear lcr bumper

are you using the lcr guides as i think they are different to the normal cupra ones
  17. Hobbiniho

looking at the first log you have peak g/s of 175 which works out to be 218bhp also i take it that these logs are not just one run as the engine speed drops a couple of times, the run that you should log should be 3rd/4th gear from about 1600 rpm to redline at WOT
  18. Hobbiniho

I'm done. Snapped cambelt. - The start of the build!

yeh far easier and cheaper to swap out the engine, especially as you have turned it over after the belt has snapped :rolleyes: if it didnt have bent valves before it most certainly will now
  19. Hobbiniho

have you fixed the injector seals yet or are they still leaking?, theres no point in trying other things until these are fixed
  20. Hobbiniho

Ionised water for coolant mix?

to be honest distilled/ purified/ de-ionised will be much the same thing its just getting rid of all the shyte thats in the water, at the end of the day its all water and as long as you get the correct mixture with coolant you will be fine
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise