Search results

1. cupra_tan

fit a facelift kit or save for a facelift car?

one word = wow!!!! :D That looks amazing!!
  2. cupra_tan

fit a facelift kit or save for a facelift car?

Hey all. I am thinking of getting all the facelift kit (bumpers and sideskirts) for my prefacelift leon cupra, but it doesnt look like its going to be a cheap job. My question is .. is it worth doing? or am i better off saving for a newer model?? My cupra has been very well looked after...
  3. cupra_tan

Mk1 Imperial Blue Leon Cupra: UPDATE - NOW DEBADGED!!

:D Funny you should say that...I have just got back from the local dealer with a cap for the rear wiper ;) looks much better now!
  4. cupra_tan

Just a small update...i have now debadged the cupra ;-) What does everyone think??
  5. cupra_tan

17s or 18s with standard springs/shocks

cheers :D do you know if these would fit my car???? Tyre Width: 225 Rim Diameter: 18 inches Aspect Ratio: 40 Offset: 51 Load Index: 92 Number of Studs: 5 Speed Rating: Y: max 186 mph Thanks
  6. cupra_tan

o ok :-( can i ask where you got them from?? been looking online but cant find any lol
  7. cupra_tan

that does look very nice indeed...i am thinking of getting R32's myself, they really suit the imperial blue leons imho. cheers
  8. cupra_tan

excellent cheers guys :D
  9. cupra_tan

Hey all. im looking into getting some new alloys for my mk1 leon but dont want to change the springs and shocks. just wondered whether 18s would be ok on standard springs and shocks or should i go with 17s??? cheers tan
  10. cupra_tan

cheers guys. well....i was thinking of either upgrading the bumpers to the facelift version or colour coding the current bumpers and bump strips BUT I am now thinking I would rather leave it be :) kind of like the prefacelift look tbh. I think im going to get an LCR splitter tho as I think...
  11. cupra_tan

Hi guys. Finally got round to washing my cupra, so thought id take some pics and get them on here :) I bought it from my brother about 3 months ago and im absolutely loving it!!! Hope you guys like. Cheers Tanya
  12. cupra_tan

my imperial blue leon cupra

thats kewl...cheers, looked on ebay...there are several different sellers in poland...dont suppose you could point me to the right ones?? thanks :D
  13. cupra_tan

kewl...do you mind me asking where you got ures from?? i dont mind going fibreglass on the skirts. also were your bumpers/bump strips smoothed before they were colour coded...do the garage do all this?? cheers :D
  14. cupra_tan

Dump Valve Help

how do you change the springs?? what is the difference between the colours??? :confused:
  15. cupra_tan

btw are they cupra/cupra r skirts??? was thinking of putting some on my LC ... are they easy enough to fit??
  16. cupra_tan

Dump Valve Help

u think they have got it wrong then?? ;) ive just emailed forge, i am taking it into them on friday for them to look at...im quite lucky i only live 10 miles from them :)
  17. cupra_tan

Dump Valve Help

lol no worries :D mines definately the 007p aswell...so will follow the advice given. does it need to be sent off to forge to be serviced???? cheers all
  18. cupra_tan

Dump Valve Help

The one that was on there is a Forge 007p :confused:
  19. cupra_tan

Dump Valve Help

Hi all. Last week the engine management light came on on my 2002 leon cupra. I connected it up to a fault code reader and the results were as follows: 17545 - Bank 1: Mixture too Rich 17705 - Pressure drop between turbo and throttle valve The lambda sensor and MAF had recently changed...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.