Search results

1. samm

Lazy lights!

Hahah, yep, you wait as you see the top line of the light crawl its way up the bonnet and windscreen of the car opposite!
  2. samm

Lazy lights!

I do wonder how much they test these things before they go out to the public!
  3. samm

Lazy lights!

I agree with you. There is no instant reaction as there is obviously something moving...slowly! It also pisses drivers coming in the opposite direction when it takes and age for them to change when the auto lights are in action. Ho hum!!
  4. samm

Lazy lights!

Morning. I have had my VZ2 310 for a while now and there are bits I love and lots of bits I don't. One thing I am not a fan of is the transition from low to high beam. Compared to other cars I have had, it takes an age! This is particularly noticeable when you try and flash the lights. It's like...
  5. samm

AutoWindow reflex hints...

Nah, isn't it the LED on the box itself that shows when a wire has been connected correctly? I don't remember using the door LED to prove anything. I fitted mine about 4 years ago and it was one of the early prototypes from those guys so was slightly different plus it was the reflex model...
  6. samm

Removal of CD holder when no power?

Lol, I did the same and left my CD casette in with a few CDs in when it had started to go faulty. I couldn't see any release mechanism so I destroyed the piece of crap multichanger!! Very satisfying!
  7. samm

engine management light came on

We had the EM light come on and it was the coolant sensor that had gone, about 80 odd quid to replace IIRC
  8. samm

Bluetooth

Nice one, cheers chaps
  9. samm

Bluetooth

Evening all! I will hopefully be placing an order for a new FR TDi but have a question regarding the bluetooth option. Am I right in thinking there is a difference on the main display screen when you choose the BT option? Anyone have a pic of this? Ta Sam
  10. samm

Couple of questions...

Nice one Stu, we will be ordering a Candy White FR TDi in a few weeks!!
  11. samm

Couple of questions...

Perfect, many thanks mate!! :D
  12. samm

Couple of questions...

I went for another test drive today and have decided to live with the dash as the rest of the car is great! Two more questions to you guys! 1) Are the aluminium pedals an option? 2) Are you able to have both the bluetooth pack and the tomtom wiring? We were told by the sales guy that...
  13. samm

Couple of questions...

Thanks m0rk!
  14. samm

Couple of questions...

Oh great wise ones! Does the new Leon come with or have the option to purchase: Folding mirrors? Central Armrest? Ta Sam
  15. samm

The good, the bad and the ugly!

Ok, so I took our 130 Leon in for some work today at our local stealer and while I was waiting I decided to go for a spin in a TDi FR as we are planning on getting a replacement car soon. What a lovely engine! So powerful but WTF is up with that awful centre console??!! A sea of cheap looking...
  16. samm

Deals

ok, random one for you lot! Does anyone know if/where you can get deals like this on Hondas? My mum is after a new Civic. I tried looking for a Honda forum but it seems to be down ta
  17. samm

Deals

'Because we are a main Seat dealer, every new car sold by us is UK sourced with a full 3 years warranty, 2 years AA and 6 months tax' 6 months tax...tight wads :blink:
  18. samm

Deals

The quote I got from the deal negotiator was £1,800 under list price with all the extras we wanted which I thought was quite good. Sam
  19. samm

Deals

Evening all, so the time has come to chop in the old 130 Leon and go for a new FR TDi. We are going for one with 18" wheels, winter pack, convenience pack, ipod connection, rear side airbags, colour yet to be decided but was wondering if anyone had any recommndations of places, dealers (in...
  20. samm

Ok, so who HAS had a problem using additives?

Yep, tried stopping using it twice and twice the light went out
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.