Search results

1. ashley600

KR58 FNW. Anyone know this car.

As title really. Trying to find out some history on this Cupra. It's kiwi green with a black painted bonnet. It's been modded to stage 2 but the current owner know nothing about the parts used. Anyone???
  2. ashley600

Bloody wing mirrors

mine started this stupid game last week too!! drivers side works fine passenger side just twitches a little bit then gives in
  3. ashley600

Mk2 Cupra droplinks.

Cheers for the response. It is pretty low now and been even lower in the past. I'm gonna jack it up a bit. At least I can get the spliter back on again!! Ordered 2 new oem links which are being fitted with the new strut on Saturday.
  4. ashley600

Mk2 Cupra droplinks.

Really no one else had this??
  5. ashley600

Mk2 Cupra droplinks.

Ok so I had a front coilover snap at the point where the droplink bolts to the strut. Before the snap I did have a rubbing passager side when backing on to the drive on full lock which has gone now the droplink has been removed. So the question is shortened droplinks. Anyone else running...
  6. ashley600

GPS replacement antenna MFD3

That's the same as I have on mine. Should be fine. I had stuck to the top of the mfd3 unit in mine with no problems but some People say it's better stuck on the metal bulkhead behind.
  7. ashley600

leon cupra - winter protection

I know. Got some serious cleaning to do to keep it as it should be. It's minging already from all the snow I encounted picking it up.
  8. ashley600

leon cupra - winter protection

And here I am the new owner of jakes yellow cupra. Back in a seat after a brief stint in a octavia vrs.
  9. ashley600

Induction Kit for mk2 Cupra 2.0 TSi?

Are you keeping it now then???
  10. ashley600

MPG on remapped TDI only, 200bhp+ cars

5th was better @70mph. I found that my pd had a sweet spot at 82mph in 6th which give better mpg (46) than 70mph in the same gear.
  11. ashley600

Only 55 litres in mine too!!
  12. ashley600

ENGINE: cr170 MODS: stage 1 dpf delete MPG: 45 town. 55 on a run. Ok not a leon but same engine/drivetrain etc. Drove 400 miles on Saturday at 80-85mph and still had 290 miles left in the tank I couldn't believe it. :)
  13. ashley600

DPF delete or not?? car going in tomorrow

How is it then. Third gear was always good in that car!! You'll have to get it on the rollers to see much more power has been released. When I had it on the rollers it made 201bhp and 455nm just stage 1.
  14. ashley600

Stage 1 map with DPF still on

I've had a ***** stage 1 map on my pd170 with dpf still in place for nearly 40000 miles. I've not seen the dpf light on once(it came on twice in 1500miles before the car was mapped). Just drive it hard it will be fine.
  15. ashley600

Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

Mine was only in for 4 hours.
  16. ashley600

Leon Tdi FR 170 owners - Milltek DPF removal downpipe

Why not go to gti springfest at Santa pod in a few weeks get ***** to put stage 1 on there normally half price at the shows so about £179. Then book the dpf after as a existing ***** customer the dpf delete is only about £320 iirc. :whistle:
  17. ashley600

Loughborough meet LE11 4JX. 19th March 2014.

Mark that's day after the first ashby folvile meet of the year.
  18. ashley600

Mk2 fr Tdi injectors

I booked mine in today, I was told bring it in by 1o clock at the latest and they should only need the car for 4 hours max. And said all injectors to be replaced.
  19. ashley600

Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

Called marshalls of Leicester today to get the car booked in. Service chap check the reg on the computer and confirmed my car has been recalled. Booked in for the 29th. Simples.
  20. ashley600

leon mk2 fr tdi steering wheel controls dont work ?

my died in the summer, i was gonna take it to seat but never got time, anyway while at the gti show i got the car remapped by s4hark and would you believe the steering controls came back to life!!!! so not only did i get a half price remap it also saved me from having my pants pulled down...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.