Search results

1. ljpacey

No boost!!!!!!!!!!

may be am not sure on voltage but, by any chance have you bypassed the sai that thing that warms the cat up, and if you have have you put a resistor in the plug? of it, or maybe the n75 is kput
  2. ljpacey

No boost!!!!!!!!!!

no dont wire it up to battery bad arrow man, you can blow ya engine up, what you driveing petrol or diesel? if petrol i have just had the same problem and i almost blew my ecu up.
  3. ljpacey

camshaft solenoid and n75 valve

dont answer me all at ones!
  4. ljpacey

grammer i am dyslexic matey i have to google most words i been told a 1000 times on is web site about my grammer, yes i no it can be the map senser as well but i saw him do it with computer but well see what happends when i get it done, have you had anything like this go wrong? or anyone
  5. ljpacey

hi fellow ibiza drivers (Y) well lets start my 1.8 20v fr was runing awesome untill a coil went so i got a new one and its still was the same :L so i replaced the hold lot and it was still runing boggy around 3000rpm :confused: so i have the spark plugs out to see if they had carboned up and...
  6. ljpacey

Help Potential boost issues (Newb)

i am also haveing this problam my turbo came loose :0 so i niped it back up but i still have a leak some were or my n75 is dead its going in on monday to have it smoke tested to see if theres a leak anywere, my problam is in 2nd gear its runing around 4 psi then up to 3rd and it dont runany or...
  7. ljpacey

How much track action can a Cupra Tdi handle

i need to go to ring guys what the brakeing like with the 4pot aps cose i getting mine fr fitted with them soooon:D, o kahn what type r was you not raceing lol!?
  8. ljpacey

20v downpipe and sports cat

just wait and do it all at ones thats what i did you will feel more of a gain
  9. ljpacey

BJX Engine Limits?

nice lol! the 1.8 t has semi forge pistons but yes the rod are weak and the exhaust cam is weak not to worry tho think you can get some forge rods for around £500 bit less may be, would be good idear the get a arp bolts then your safe ish, wen you start goin into bigs ish power you will get a...
  10. ljpacey

Cupra spoiler!!

it should fit matey.
  11. ljpacey

cambelt change

its ok buddy :D
  12. ljpacey

cambelt change

you know when you say 60k do up meen 60,000miles or killomeaters?
  13. ljpacey

boost gauge idiots guide

the fire wall is like the footwell. splits the engine from the inside of the car passger side that is.
  14. ljpacey

boost gauge idiots guide

mine was the same pal at the end it comes away i got twin mount tho, i put black tape on the windowscreen you cant noice it nar :D as for the boost pipe or wire wich ever you have got i just drilled a hole thorogh the fire wall just under the glove box i took the bottam tray thing off first tho...
  15. ljpacey

Seat Sport Calipers

or do they if on to the ibiza fr hubs? cose i have got ibiza cupra hubs as well if i need them but they older than my fr hubs wana keep mine on if they fit
  16. ljpacey

Seat Sport Calipers

i am cheanging my discs do i have to do this? am not changing my pads tho if the pins come out ok do you still have to get new pins?
  17. ljpacey

40K Service on 20VT ~ what is needed?

right ok i got mot this month so do it next month
  18. ljpacey

mines at 32.000 at mo so you think i should have it changed?
  19. ljpacey

wen should you have cambelt changed?
  20. ljpacey

ruba's mk4 Ibiza Cupra 20vt

ruba is it a Walbro 255 pump you got in there?