Search results

1. TallFella

I miss mine.

It has been a loooong time since I've been here, and so much water has passed under the bridge. I was talking to my son recently about cars (he's 11 now) and told him about my old 03 Leon Cupra, but realised I have no photos of my beloved old car. I checked the reg on the .gov website, but...
  2. TallFella

SEATCupra.net 10 years old

Well done all the team. I haven't been a Seat owner for a number of years now, which still pains me now, but life moves on and all that. I started to visit this site when I became the owner of a brand spanking new Platinum 03 LC back in 2003 - still the best car I have ever owned. This...
  3. TallFella

*IMPORTANT* A decline in forum conduct that needs addressing!

I remember when this place had standards! :lol: Seriously though dudes, good work. I haven't had a SEAT for over a year now and I still keep coming back - and there's good reason for that. I'm a member on several forums for several things, and this one is by far the best motoring based forum...
  4. TallFella

Leon Cupra 180 or Celica 190 bhp ???

Don't worry yourself, my brother's gay too.
  5. TallFella

Anyone know a good ICE chappie

Ah well, cheers for the heads up dude. Getting some ideas/pointers on the talkaudio forum (cheers Pat). Trouble is I hardly recognise one end of a screwdriver from the other - and they know all sorts of techy stuff. Think I need to get me and the car to somewhere and ask "what can be done...
  6. TallFella

Absolutley! Cheers again dude.
  7. TallFella

05 Accord - iCDTi "Sport". Can't say I'm loving it, but we're a family now, and the LC just didn't fit.
  8. TallFella

Cheers dude - yeah, I'm Harlington-side word! Trouble is I don't really know what I'm looking for - at the moment I want to replace the front speakers as the driver side is buzzing and it's chuffin annoying. If the price is right I may well replace all the speakers. Having never changed any...
  9. TallFella

Cheers dudes, my faith in SCN is restored. :D
  10. TallFella

Aww c'mon guys (and gals), someone must be able to recommend a place? I was only thinking to myself just the other day how much better SCN is than the rubbish Honda forum I'm a member of...
  11. TallFella

Aha - forgot about that. I'm in Bedfordshiria - just of J12 of t'M1.
  12. TallFella

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
  13. TallFella

creamy Gunk on my oil cap :S

Sounds like it might be a head gasket gone. Oil and water mix causes the creamy stuff.
  14. TallFella

Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD 3 Tyre - Prices

I always used Event Mobile Tyres when I had my LC - they fit them at home/office wherever. Think they worked out just shy of £100 a corner. GSDs won't last as well as some, but stick like chit in the dry.
  15. TallFella

Local to me? Much as it still pains me, I got rid of my LC as some of you will know and bought a Honda Accord as a "family" car. Well, since having it there are a few things that niggle me, and I'm looking to get sorted. One of which is to replace the front door speakers (and possibly...
  16. TallFella

Whats the best bass (but not chavy) songs to get the most out of my sub?

There's a tune by Ciara I quite like that has a decent bassline, can't for the life of me remember what it's called though - it's one of the first few tracks on the album.
  17. TallFella

How Much for my car?

I hope so. Just put mine up on both Autotrader and pistonheads - want to get rid to get a bigger, more economical car for when the Bean is born. Don't really want to go down the grease me up part ex route.
  18. TallFella

Cassette player

It's what people used to watch prawn on.
  19. TallFella

Have a look, bodykits for leon

Chrome!!! :clap: With big stripes up the middle. Think they're missing a trick not showing it with spinners to be honest.
  20. TallFella

Have a look, bodykits for leon

I think the WRC looks shweeet - especially with those hubby caps! You'd be lak bang cool yeah, yagetmeh?