4. HuckingFell

Your Cupra, Transport or Toy

Only car so both :)
  5. HuckingFell

Anyone with a MK2 Leon on Nitrous?

Jebus, that's some serious power!
  6. HuckingFell

Stage 2+ vs CLS AMG 55 AND M6: Done some calculations

lol, I've never even seen a veyron in the flesh!
  7. HuckingFell

From LC to LCR to K1

Nice car mate, never been a fan of the K1, but they've grown on me alot recently! Think you should leave the rear as is. I'd like my cupra lettering and S gloss black, the S should be easy enough, I've done the front, just not sure on the rest! Any idea where your going to get your wheels...
  8. HuckingFell

Anyone got pictures of Double Din Headunit

There's a coupe in here: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=256012&highlight=double+din I'm hoping to get one of these pretty soon: http://www.roadradio.com/Pioneer/AVH-P4200DVD/
  9. HuckingFell

Leon inters rollcall

I'll definately be there next year, might even visit santa pod if there is some sort of meet at some point. Did look like a great fun!!
  10. HuckingFell

Leon inters rollcall

Saw your car as well, assuming yours is the one with the anthracite alloys, very nice, great times as well. I was looking forward to going down the strip as I've never done it before, maybe next year.
  11. HuckingFell

Leon inters rollcall

Think I saw your car, on the TDI Sport stand? Looking great if it was!! I've got a feeling you'll have been against Poverty.
  12. HuckingFell

Leon inters rollcall

I'm going sunday but the leon's not unfortunately! Be nice to meet a few people from here and hopefully pick up a bargain or two!!
  13. HuckingFell

Will anyone miss their Cupra's when they sell up?

I'm missing mine right now as someone drove into me on Monday, driving a crappy Megane at the mo :cry:
  14. HuckingFell

My Leon Cupra Now with Sportline Springs, WALK and Poly Bushes

Trip over to Awesome on Thursday Well if your not fitting the sportlines you can sen them my way, you need the money for the tt lol!!
  15. HuckingFell

Trip over to Awesome on Thursday Damian was first port of call and have them on order at the minute, he was the on who told me they where on back order! I've since rang a couple of other places hoping they might have stock but no luck! Going to try a couple more places tomorrow. WALK is...
  16. HuckingFell

Trip over to Awesome on Thursday I'm gutted to be honest, had it booked in with a local place, who where getting the springs as well, to be done this week as I'm off work! Emailed them for a price for something else and they put the price of fitting up from 3 to 4-5 hours so I cancalled, now...
  17. HuckingFell

Looking very, very nice :drool: I spoke to Awesome on Friday trying to find some sportlines and they told me they had fitted there last set on Thursday, obviously you!! There on back order from Eibach till mid July, just when I'd decided to get them :cry:
  18. HuckingFell

Decals (whats your opinion)

Black roof??
  19. HuckingFell

Decals (whats your opinion)

Sorry but I don't like them at all.
  20. HuckingFell

Carbon or Gloss ?

I think it might as well, but you never know!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.