Search results

1. Sam20v

Dash buttons

Sorry for bringing a relatively old thread back up, but doesnt it also depend where the breeze is set to blow.....i am sure in my old tolly if it was blowing in the car towards you, you could have it on recirc, but if it was set to the windscreen the button would pop out as it would only allow...
  2. Sam20v

Tolly to TT

StuC that looks awesome....proper tidy job there....would have loved to have done that on mine! thanks for the Bday message on FB i had to come back to check out your finished thread....seems like ages since i was on here..... whats the next plan, the front bumper? and have you guys had the...
  3. Sam20v

ou51*** who owns it

hahha should have done that, but suspect he would think i was an auto storker!:p
  4. Sam20v

whats the smallest engine size you can buy tollys in?

Christ, i bet it had the acceleration of a peddle car!
  5. Sam20v

whats the smallest engine size you can buy tollys in?

no 1.4 AFAIK....just 1.6 maybe someone can comment but i would imagine a 1.6 is pretty underpowered in a tolly..:)
  6. Sam20v

ou51*** who owns it

Can i hijack this thread....anyone seen T446 OKW.....it was around Widnes/Liverpool way....last i checked it was still licensed!!! Damn i miss that car!
  7. Sam20v

Engine management light

If your in Warrington nip to IMG for a reset. They were pretty good with me for resets before i got VAGcom for myself...
  8. Sam20v

Tolly to TT

hahahahaha [whisper] let him do it up andd then when the baby is born insist you require the tolly for the superior luggage carrying capacity!!!! then you have a baby chariot that will look the muts!!! ;)
  9. Sam20v

leak oil

have you got under the car with a torch? maybe look directly above where the oil spots are if it is accessible....... how big is the patch? granted it shouldnt really be leaking at all, but if you have an oil lake on the floor or you are noticing a lackage of oil when you dip it, then you...
  10. Sam20v

is there a big difference in 5x100 and 5x112?

The hub stud pattern is 5x100 when you buy wheels they need to be 5x100 PCD or they wont fit on your car......:)
  11. Sam20v

Tolly to TT

You could take the 15"s when the new wheels are bought.....or better still.........convince him its a better idea to do your car up....!!! that way you get the new wheels!!;) Deffo need to see what happens.....all the best with the bambino.......Life changing stuff dude! mind you.......the...
  12. Sam20v

Tolly to TT

DOH, Soz.....:redface: how about side skirts and big wheels...........would look the muts!!!!!!!!;)
  13. Sam20v

Tolly to TT

MATE!!!!!!!!!! thanks for sending me the link....that looks bl00dy awesome! i am well impressed......loadsa work gone into that and you have done a brilliant job..... can you mass produce???;) damn wish i was still about, would have got you to do one for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you gonna...
  14. Sam20v

Big' S' or not big 'S'

I would keep it..... i think it would look odd / to bare without it....:)
  15. Sam20v

White Dial Kit

Hahaha its just the point of moddifying in my mind is to be unique...but they are such a good car and there are so many of them around now that it is inevitable that we would all do the same things..... does make them look any less brilliant i might add..... i am waiting with baited breath for...
  16. Sam20v

Cupra R Splitter

You can lash anything straight to the bumper if you like...but.......i think you will find it may look a bit funny..... AFAIK the bottom of the Cupra R bumper is a totally different shape to a standard bumper....they are wider for a start.... see if you can find a picture of the front of...
  17. Sam20v

Toledo - Opinions

1.820v Temperature sender sometimes goes........the little temperature guage will develop a mind of its own!!! My MAF went, easy to fix though with replacement. Common to all MKIV Vdub chassis is the dreaded bushes....wishbone and rear axle....with age they rip....(excellent opportunity...
  18. Sam20v

White Dial Kit

Hmm.... i was gonna say they were looking not too bad huh.....until the night shot.... where are the other dials...did they turn up yet?
  19. Sam20v

White Dial Kit

Soz to hear that you were caught out with inferior goods..... should have them under trades description if the picture is different from the goods you received... hope the new dials are better mate:)
  20. Sam20v

Toledo offset

That photo was taken the weekend before i sold her :-( The wheels were 225/45/17 and it was lowered on Eibach Pro Springs and Dampers.......compare the bottom two photos.... i didnt ever have problems with speed bumps.... FRONT SUSPENSION REAR SUSPENSION DURING BUSH UPGRADE...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.