Search results

1. cpufreak

IvorBign's Eclipse Blue Sport 130. Now Selling :(

ah that takes me back. happy days! twas a good car. I assume the miscoloured wing was from some prang along the way, don't think it was like that when I had it!
  2. cpufreak

Figure skating at papenburg... CSL styleee

( a friend of mine - Gaute - sideways on the 'ring)
  3. cpufreak

It was a brilliant day. Can't wait to go back. Sideways really is the new forwards... just need some more brave pills for drifting on the 'ring.
  4. cpufreak

There was another photographer on the day I just got his photos, some are quite good too
  5. cpufreak

some more photos from Jochen.. yes the broom in the car is proof i'd spun :whistle: but was fun drifting with it in the car... as it kept trying to slide out...
  6. cpufreak

Autobahn driving at night..

the CSL is a brilliant machine. A definite case of the 10% rule - its 10% better than the M3 in every way, and the sum of the differences is a lot more than 10%. Problem is there's nothing which I'd consider worthy of replacing it with.... Maybe when the next CSL is out in 2009, I'll get one...
  7. cpufreak

CSLs only came in black + grey. Steve's was originally grey, he resprayed it earlier this year.
  8. cpufreak

Jochen just sent these shots through, from our nighttime autobahn journey back from papenburg a week ago.. His wording around the photos Some stress getting here: Then we was chilled Out of nowhere we were under attack! The laser has almost reached me, engaging warpdrive...
  9. cpufreak

Thanks to special permission, and accompanied by a chaparone at all times, Jochen from FrozenSpeed was allowed inside the ATP facility in Papenburg, with his cameras. He's now away on assignment, but sent through a couple of photos for a teaser.. First shot show me driving my car...
  10. cpufreak

Another weekend, back at the 'ring.

some excellent photos from Jochen...
  11. cpufreak

this year? 303.5 (started at briedschied the other day for a lap)
  12. cpufreak

I'm trying very hard not to sound like a broken record... honest! so...after a hectic week, including travelling to luxembourg + back overnight on tuesday (900km round trip, getting back 9hrs after we left, including the return journey taking 4.5 hours, and spending 1.5hrs there.).... and some...
  13. cpufreak

Nurburgring yesterday..

crazy fool. kesselchen will knacker you. so much more fun in a powered vehicle.
  14. cpufreak

Nurburgring yesterday..

Ok. I'm back there tomorrow night. oh and next weekend... and the weekend after too :) that good enough :D
  15. cpufreak

Nurburgring yesterday..

was at the 'ring this weekend and ran into RevoKev, NickCupraR, and some others over on Nick's stag do, and also a bunch of mates off Northloop + RingersForum. Drove down on Saturday, getting there for the end of the VLN. Met up with friends and went to the chinese in Adenau... which was...
  16. cpufreak

Pictures from belgian grandprix today

canon eos 30d, with 100-400 mm IS L lens.
  17. cpufreak

Pictures from belgian grandprix today

was there today, good fun. Most of the good places for watching, weren't good places for photographs due to wiremesh and stuff... whcih lead to photos looking like this: Thus most of my photos were taken around a couple of corners... Rest of the photos here...
  18. cpufreak

Got my body back..........!

Any news on the build Paul? :)
  19. cpufreak

Leon 2.0 170BHP DSG...

Thanks Mike.
  20. cpufreak

Leon 2.0 170BHP DSG...

how so? I only want this car for travelling long distances, not for fun driving.. would I be better off in the manual?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.