Search results

1. LCR Air Ride

Well my LCR was up for sale but due to the turbo going, I have decided to keep her. So the problem I have is that my car is pretty low. Options: 1) Standard Suspension 2) Coilovers 3)Air Ride I am looking into the 3rd option as it is the quickest to adjust. Has this been done on a...
  2. Removing battery..a problem..!

that was on a LCR just saw yours was an ibiza!
  3. Removing battery..a problem..!

hello mate, changed my yesterday as the cold ended it. If its the bit I am thinking of you just have to lift it up. It pivots at the back so lift it from the front until you can't lift it any further, then the 2 little lugs at the back should be free to pull out (UP). Hope this makes sense...
  4. Silver LCR

Yep, lasted a week, I knew it was going to happen but had to do it. Next is a screen in the dash, then new interior. Should be it!
  5. Silver LCR

Porsche wheels and splitter The porsche wheels have now gone on and my front splitter has been colour code to the car. Was a bit pointless really. Last under a week and its already been smashed about.
  6. Leaking Rear Footwells

Just adding to this, I have noticed that I to have soaking wet rear footwells. I have noticed that there is more water towards the inside of the footwells and its pretty dry on the outside, would this indicate anything different?
  7. Silver LCR

Bit of an update, Engine bay paint work! Porrca wheels are having tyres fitted as I type!
  8. Tints or No Tints? Chavvy?

I got pulled with them on my old Cupra! It seems to be a law that is good when there is nothing else to do you for. I'd leave it with out. Cost me £30 quid plus had to have my car inspected at a VOSA station. Pain in the ass. This was on the front of course, you woulod have to do all the...
  9. Creaking noise when braking to a gentle stop help!

I get a similar thing in reverse! I have to take my pads out and clean and file the area where the pads sit on the caliper! I'm guessing urs is quite new? So not sure if it would be that! If u can take the pad out easy it's not that!
  10. HID, LED side Light problemo!

true ture. Hope you have a lot of time, I have a lot to learn!
  11. HID, LED side Light problemo!

What a Kn*b, sorry to waste your time. I didn't know that it was seperate fuses for the left and right, thought it would have been for all. Cheers mate
  12. HID, LED side Light problemo!

I have a HID system fitted, not really sure how it all works! Any way I noticed the other day that one of the LED side lights was flashing. Only 2 of the 4 diodes were working. I got 2 new bulbs and and chanaged it, it still didn't work. I swapped the bulbs over to check and they do...
  13. Silver LCR

I have given her a wash and some better pics. As for the Porcha wheels, they are going to be put on and see what I think, if they look poo i'll sell them. They do fit, i tried this weekend, forgot the pic though! [:@]
  14. Silver LCR

I know what you mean, I think it may look odd with black wheels against the colour of the car! Might get the wheels up against the car this week end, Pics will follow! Thanks for the comments.
  15. porsche reps

I have a set in gloss black, if they don't fit then they will be up for sale! Have adaptors as well!
  16. Will a boost leak show up on a diagnostic test at the garage

I had a possible turbo leak on my old LC, when My girlfriends dad hooked it up to the diagnostics it was really hard to see what we were dealing with! I know this doesn't give a great answer but thought I'd throw it out there!
  17. LCR Switch off issue!

Nobody got an idea?
  18. Silver LCR

I don't have at the minute, but I shall get some on here. My old LC got written off when I was picking the wheels up, so are they a bad omen or do I owe it to put them on ????
  19. Silver LCR

I have been a member on here for a little while, I had a LC for about a year but somebody decided I shouldn't have it any more and wrote it off for me but thats in the past. I Got back from Afghanistan (thank god) and had been checking here auto trader and piston heads for a LCR. After...
  20. LCR Switch off issue!

I got my car last week (will post in Readers rides asap), its running really nice. I pulled up on the drive the other day switched off and then locked up, the alarm went off, tried to switch it off with the key and nothing happened. Got the spare and sorted it. Then got back in to find out why...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.