Search results

1. mattdavies

Greesha's - imperial blue cupra

Did you sell it locally ???
  2. mattdavies

Shame your loosing the car, Quick question, Where you ge the Pads from and how much they set you back ??
  3. mattdavies

ideas on lower grilles guys

could you not take them out fibreglass the rear, file the excess off and then paint them black so you cant see through them !!!
  4. mattdavies

New down pipe and de-cat wow!

How did it fit up to your standard system was there any modifications to be done ??
  5. mattdavies

Standard Exhaust Pricing Help

I saw a full standard TBE off a LCR he had it at about £130 on egay, havent seen it again so i am guessing it sold, But the again on the same website i saw a Standard Cat back LCR exhaust not go for £20 ( but it was collection )
  6. mattdavies

New down pipe and de-cat wow!

Sounds impressive, whats the rest of your exhaust ? Do you have a link to it ??
  7. mattdavies

robertj's LCR. New track toy in the garage

Looks good was goin to do exactly the same on my car as did it on my polo. Did you just do the front with the lights in the car or did you take the lights out and do it to the edge of each lense ? My polo :
  8. mattdavies

So does a 19mm bit of pipe fit on to the elbow ?
  9. mattdavies

My Cupra replacement - M Roadster - 3 Piece BBS update

Well thats a rubbish pic all i can see is a small part of your car and a little bit of wheel !!!
  10. mattdavies

Tint film headlights

I have used Lamin-x and its great stuff, it is slightly breathable so you dont have to worry about small air bubbles as they come out after about a month. If you follow the instructions its easy to apply and they are easily removable when you get bored, Plus i know that the yellow and dark tints...
  11. mattdavies

Candy White Ibiza FR - more BBS Wheels!

Yes i felt extremely loved/privileged, they do look good but think i have other things to spend money on as atm my car is the same as it rolled of the line !!
  12. mattdavies

Looks good...love the wheels!! How you attach the pedals ??
  13. mattdavies

Have you got any pics of the TT pedals fitted ?
  14. mattdavies

"Bumble Bee" UPDATE 12/07/10 KO3S C-CODE STG 2

Looks good, Just wondering What parts you used and how much it cost to relocate your charge pipe ?
  15. mattdavies

robertj's LCR. New track toy in the garage

Looks good, Im now starting to warm to LCR bumpers. I would love to have a Car from practically new just so i can treat it right from new and not have to correct of people mistakes.
  16. mattdavies

Back in the SEAT saddle again!! :)

Looks clean, What you got planned for it if anything ?
  17. mattdavies

RobDon's Leon -

Would love the power your running in my pre-facelift shell. Sleeper. When i first got my leon i was still in Polo mode so used to try it with saxo/corsa/fiesta drivers, was never worth it i would always **** on them.
  18. mattdavies

There a type R in maidenhead ( R8CYA) And it was rapid it dusted me Thats good to hear i think im going to get another one for mine as i had a boost leak and it wasnt the N75, By any chance was this private road once called the A4 ??
  19. mattdavies

lets see what wheels you have

Looked at banded steels for my leon but i canny find anything thats going to fit without adapters and cant find something in a 17". Now just trying to find something OEM within the VAG range
  20. mattdavies

Altech's Ibiza, Replacement Is Here! Can You Guess What It Is? Pg 33

What about purple ? think it would go with the grey better !
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members